iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The weather 2024

Started by thecfarm, January 01, 2024, 12:01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Another cool morning at 34° but should be in the 50's today. Been a breeze lately, that makes it feel on the cool side. 
But better then rain.
The 10 days looks good for sun. 
Friday and Saturday is showing some sun now!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

30°F here this morning and sunny. Mid 50's for the high.

We wire the shop today.  ffwave
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

woodroe

Frosty mornings here but warms up quick with sun shining.
Loons are back so open water in the hood.
Seeing deer again too.
Beautiful stretch of weather on tap. 
Skidding firewood with a kubota L3300.

Old Greenhorn

Cooler today and rainy since yesterday afternoon. Temp is 45° now and supposed to hang between 42 and 47 until around mid morning tomorrow. Yesterday was nice in the morning but the rain began around 3pm and got heavy around 4am waking me up.
 I need shop time anyway.
 Looking like pretty good weather for the PrOject with no real chance of rain until Sunday afternoon. Use that sunscreen, that Georgia sun will take the hide off an alligator even if it's cloudy. Kast year it took 2 weeks for the tops of my ears to grow back. ffcheesy
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Andries

Last year at the PrOject, I noticed your red ears Tom.
I thought it was just from all the banter between you and Howard.
It snowed a fair bit this morning up here in Manitoba.
No problem at all – I haven't seen any mosquitoes yet. :thumbsup:
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

Old Greenhorn

Ya know Andries you COULD have said something. I had no idea there was an issue until a day or so later and by then pieces of skin were falling off. That hadn't happened since my interior firefighting days.
 Ah well, instead of being annoying, it just gave me a warm fuzzy reminder of time well spent. 
 We've had some skeeters here, but they are slow and seem groggy, ffcheesy Easy to grab out of the air and not very many, they just got ahead of the crowd a bit too soon. Our snow is done, except maybe up on the mountains here and there, but today was snotty and unpleasant with drizzly rain all day totaling only about 0.20". A good day for shop work.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

WhitePineJunky

Mosquiotos and no see ums out, no black flies yet oddly they usually come out before mosquitoes 

Thank You Sponsors!