iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A friend of mine shared this.

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, May 12, 2014, 09:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

A friend of mine shared this pic with me on FB. This may give some of you an idea for storage in a small cabin or man cave.

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Magicman

Very nice. 

Our Cabin's stairs go through the kitchen cabinets.  All of the shelves and cabinets go in behind the stairs.  A similar method of loosing no space.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

no_no You been holding out on us. Haven't seen this pic. Very nice M&M's.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

jamesamd

All that is gold does not glitter,not all those that wander are lost.....

Ljohnsaw

Very nice.  I'd love to build that!  My problem is under my stairs (going up to the loft) are he stairs going down to the basement!  So not really wasted space...
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

AlexWoods

21incher

Great use of space. My last house was so small I raised the kitchen cabinets a inch and built hidden drawers in the kick space for extra storage.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

barbender

Beautiful work- man you have to make sure those drawers in the face of the stairs are closed all the way, or someone could take a NASTY fall :o I thought of building some of those in our stairs for extra storage until I had a vision of one of our kids leaving one open, and me stepping on it and breaking my leg.
Too many irons in the fire

Thank You Sponsors!