iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Mother's on the Forum

Started by thecfarm, May 11, 2014, 08:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

I want to wish all the Mothers on the Forestry Forum A Happy Mother's Day.  :)
We went to the wife's Aunt yesterday,she is in an old peoples home and gave a card and a flower to one of her friends.
I took the wife to 3 greenhouses and not once did I say,Hurry Up.We left around 8:30 and did not get back until 4:30.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Roxie

It's very sweet of you to wish us a happy day and even more sweet of you not to tell your wife to "hurry up" at the greenhouses. 

Thank you!   :)
Say when

Chuck White

Yes, Yes, My wish would be for all the mothers out there to have a wonderful day!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

sandhills

Happy mothers day to all of you gals!  My wife had to work 3 12 hour night shifts starting last Wednesday, had her daughters college graduation Friday and my nephews highschool graduation yesterday, today she gets to SLEEP!  My thanks and admiration to all of you.

sawguy21

This is one day I really miss spending time with my mom.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

LeeB

Yes indeed, Happy Mothers Day to all you fine ladies out there.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Magicman

Yes, Happy Mothers Day to all of our Ladies.  :)

Almost all of my "Ladies" were here today and we had a wonderful meal and visit.  One Granddaughter is working and another is away in school. 

I got to feed and spend some time with the latest Great.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

coxy

is that the little one that was in the bunny outfit

POSTON WIDEHEAD

This has got to be one of my top 3 pics of all times.

#1. Grits on Peters windshield
#2. Water hose coming out of Jeff's tree
#3. Magic and his Great Grand Daughter
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Quote from: coxy on May 11, 2014, 09:27:53 PMis that the little one that was in the bunny outfit 
Yes, and she told me that she Loves me.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

Magic that's a great picture, and one that someday she can look at and smile!  I never got to "meet" any of my greats, you both are truly blessed!

Thank You Sponsors!