iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What I thought was scrapwood..........

Started by Stump Jumper, July 01, 2004, 07:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stump Jumper

actually turned out nice looking finished.

I sawed a red oak burrow last summer for a customer and I didnt really think it was worth much it looked half rotted.  This burrow had laid in the woods for about ten years and it did have a lot of rot to it but the customer turned it into an AWESOME  piece of furniture.  He just shared some pictures with me so I thought I would share them with you all.

Here are some white pine slabs that I cut for the same guy this year.  Wonder what he will do with these. Have to wait and see.

Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Tom

The guy is obvously not a "grader'.  That stuff is pure trash.  :D :D :D

Jeff

Tom, you better make yer self clear on this one. I know what you meant...
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

Make myself clear?  Why anybody knows that you can't make anything out of wood that has flaws.....er defects.  Why, how in the world did he get that pretty table out of that log?   Sh-h-h-h-hh   Don't anybody tell him that he can't do that.  :D

Brian_Bailey

Pretty neat !

I can see a side profile of a face that would resemble a crusty ol' New England fisherman with his rain hood on in the edge of the hall table or maybe the man in the moon or maybe I'm just seeing things again  :D.
WMLT40HDG35, Nyle L-150 DH Kiln, now all I need is some logs and someone to do the work :)

Thank You Sponsors!