iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

well, heres another ole Mo. boy

Started by Tom_in_Mo., July 01, 2004, 09:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom_in_Mo.

I been around a little while and met a few of you guys. You all have had some very interesting topics.
I have met a few of you guys and your wives, all really down to earth folks.
I have even been accused of threating to throw some guy over a fence, you know he drives a BLUE dodge truck. you know I would help a guy out in need.

Jeff

Glad to have you official there Tom. :) I'm pretty sure you did get him over the fence cause I think he lit on his head. ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bibbyman

Hi TOM!  Welcome to the Forum!

I just don't know how you can wear BLUE bein' so deep in Dixie country.   :D

Y-all had Arky pretty well cornered!
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Tom_in_Mo.

hey, thats right Bibbyman, you were there that day weren't you?

Tom_in_Mo.

I can't figure out why that red color. Is that razor back color  or yellville color?

Bro. Noble

Welcome Tom,

Need all the ole Mo boys we can get 8)

Were you at the demonstration at Gardners in Ozark Co. a couple of years ago?  He's my neighbor.
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Tom_in_Mo.

yea, I was there.
I first met Ron at the Farmshow over at Springfield which is the first week-end in October. I also volunteer to do that show for there is usually a break in the weather, plus I can slide into Bass Pro and do a little shopping for the ole bow season. I usally don't get fired up until the end of Oictober when the rut starts.

Bro. Noble

Tom-I-M,

Did you meet Ron's dad,  Eugene?

I used to do a little pickin and singing with him.  He's a sawmiller from way back.  Has more funny stories than anyone I know and does a fantastic job of telling them.  He picks a mean guitar considering the number of fingers he still has.  

Tom_in_Mo.

no I didn't get to talk to him, but Ron told me about him. Is his brothers still making candy vending machines?

Bibbyman

Hay Tom,  They got you tied to a desk job now? ;)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Tom_in_Mo.

yea, this last time I talked to you and Mary was at Columbia last fall, and I was working  in the warehouse. I went back in sales in Feb.

Bro. Noble

Tom,

As far as I know they are still making the vending machines.  They live about 15 miles from us and Ron is the only one I've met.  Used to see his Dad at music parties a lot,  but I don't get to many of them anymore.

Eugene would get to telling stories at those parties and we sometimes spent more time listening to him than pickin'.  

At one party someone commented on the way he made his chords with his shortage of digits.  He got to telling how he heard how they could sew a toe onto your hand to replace missing fingers.  He said unfortunately his big toes were too big and his little toes too little.  After a while he pointed to his wife's toes (she was wearing sandles) and thought her big ones would be just about the right size. ;)

Thank You Sponsors!