iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

YUM -- Morels with eggs in the morning.

Started by stanwelch, May 06, 2014, 08:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stanwelch

Woodworker, Woodmizer LT15, Stihl 026, MS261CM and 460 chainsaws, John Deere 5410 Tractor 540 Loader,Forks & Grapple, Econoline 6 ton tilt bed trailer

Chuck White

There was one growing near the firepit at camp last summer and I was waiting for it to get a little bigger and the next time we went to camp, someone had removed it, so I'll check the area when we get up there in a couple of weeks!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

beenthere

Have never seen morels that small. They must be really hard to find.

But looks like a good mess regardless.

Good time to throw some grits on to cook for a side.  ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

stanwelch

These are the early grey morels and yes are hard to spot. Took the grand kids with me -- young eyes are better than my old eyes
Woodworker, Woodmizer LT15, Stihl 026, MS261CM and 460 chainsaws, John Deere 5410 Tractor 540 Loader,Forks & Grapple, Econoline 6 ton tilt bed trailer

ashes

Those morels look great. All my buddies in the midwest have been having a great season so far. I haven't heard any reports from up in Lake Tahoe, but it is a little early for there at this point.

That is one thing I really miss about being here on the coast of CA, we have some great mushroom hunting here, but I do miss pulling morels from my grandmothers farm. The honey hole so to speak. Those things cook up something mighty tasty!
digin_2

sawguy21

Doesn't get any better than that. YUMM ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!