iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Spring is in the Air

Started by Ohio_Bill, April 29, 2014, 09:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohio_Bill

Spring is in the air , so its time for tomato stakes .

So cut a bunch of steaks from side lumber .

Then sharpen them on my handy dandy tomato stake sharpener.

Then put them on a pallet and off they go .

Its a good way to get some cash flow and get rid of side lumber .
Bill
USAF Veteran  C141 Loadmaster
LT 40 HDD42-RA   , Allis Chalmers I 500 Forklift , Allis Chalmers 840 Loader , International 4300 , Zetor 6245 Tractor – Loader ,Bob Cat 763 , Riehl Steel Edger

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Where did you get your sharpener Bill?  materhead
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

drobertson

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Ohio_Bill

My son in law made the frame for me and the head or cutter is from lumberjack tools, got the motor and switch form Grizzly.  Works real well. I have done over 3000 and have not touched the knives yet.
Bill
LT 40 HDD42-RA   , Allis Chalmers I 500 Forklift , Allis Chalmers 840 Loader , International 4300 , Zetor 6245 Tractor – Loader ,Bob Cat 763 , Riehl Steel Edger

mmartone

How much do tomatoe stakes sell for?
Remember, I only know what you guys teach me. Lt40 Manual 22hp KAwaSaki, Husky3120 60", 56" Panther CSM, 372xp, 345xp, Stihl 041, 031, blue homelite, poulans, 340

tmarch

Here you want to put a roof over them and a heater, snow and freezing temps seem to have a bad effect.
Retired to the ranch, saw, and sell solar pumps.

21incher

Nice job, makes me hope for freedom from frost soon. I will be thinking of your sharpener while I am chopping a point on the ones for my garden with a hatchet.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Ohio_Bill

Quote from: mmartone on April 30, 2014, 08:18:57 AM
How much do tomatoe stakes sell for?
I wholesale  all of mine .55 each   .
lts also a good way to use short logs.
from what I have seen my price is a little low
Bill

Ga Mtn Man

"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Ohio_Bill

Ok Girl Scouts have there cookie sales .
These gals have Tomato Stakes for there spring fund raiser .

Bill

Thank You Sponsors!