iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Limbing and topping video

Started by CCC4, April 23, 2014, 08:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCC4

A member a while back asked me about a limbing video...been chasing the Hydro Ax some on a flat ground small pine unit. After I was warmed up on the first 6 loads...I decided to shoot a video!  ::) Running my 660 in this video. So here is 12 minutes of yer life that you will never reclaim....as always, Thanks for viewing.  :)

http://youtu.be/B1ZKiit4kGc

timberlinetree

Thanks for posting. That camera is sweet. I take a lot of pic with my old flip phone but always have to delete the to get my text messages ( 3 kids & wife I get a lot of them :laugh:) Keep up the good work!
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

chester_tree _farmah

254xp
C4B Can-Car Tree Farmer
Ford 1720 4wd loader hoe

proteus

what saw are you using? Looks a lot like my 034AV. I love that saw.
Greg

Huskstihl

It just looks like an 034 cause Clint's a pretty strong guy.  That's his 660

WmFritz

Whew!  I have go take a nap now!  :D :D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

IcePick

Love your videos Clint.  You sure are a workhorse brother!
Trying to support myself and a family working with trees since 1998.

thenorthman

jeebus man, slow down yer making me sweat from 2500 miles away... :D

If yer in my neck of the woods and I have a ceder job can I give you a call?  I'll just stand back with a seegar and watch...
well that didn't work

gologit

Quote from: thenorthman on May 01, 2014, 09:58:54 PM
jeebus man, slow down yer making me sweat from 2500 miles away... :D

If yer in my neck of the woods and I have a ceder job can I give you a call?  I'll just stand back with a seegar and watch...

Get him on a thinning job that pays by the acre.  That kid could make some money.
Semi-retired...life is good.

CCC4

Timberlinetree- Thanks man! The camera is a Contour 1080p...I like it better than the GoPro due to it's side mount capability, with the side mount, a viewer basically sees what I am seeing except for looking up due to the downward angle of the camera. Thanks!

chester_tree_farmah- Thank you!

proteus- The saw is my 660

Husk- Thanks brother!

WmFritz- Haha!

IcePick- Thanks man! Much appreciated! I talked to Bitz the other day, had to get some flatground sizwheel tips! LOL! Hope you fellas are staying busy! Stay Safe!

thenorthman- Hell yes I would limb some cedar! LOL! Spent 15+ years cutting ERC...it's my specialty! LMAO!

gologit- Thank you Sir! I wish I could get on a cut like you mentioned...I could find another gear for the right money!  :)

Husk you're a stellar dude! Thanks man!

Thank You Sponsors!