iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Front Door

Started by Jeff, February 16, 2002, 06:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I know many of you enter the forum at the address https://forestryforum.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl

I used to too. But not no more!

I have created us a new front door, and I actually have changed my bookmark to it. There is a poll there, that will change on a regular basis, and I have also coded it so the most recent 10 posts are right there. They even include your little tag if you have not viewed that thread yet.

I plan on putting any breaking forum news there too. That way you will see it as you enter the forum. If I put it there it means I think its important.

Let me know what you think about the entrance page, and what else I might add to it to make it the way you want to come in.

Please look at it and tell everyone that your forestryforum address is www.forestryforum.com

We don't need that /YaBB stuff anymore!

VOTE ON THE NEW POLL THE FORESTERS ARE LEADING!!

Please start using the front door!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

I forgot to tell you,

clicking on will take you back to forum start page.

Ron Scott

I like it. I like the poll of users to see interest areas. No loggers yet!!!

I also like the latest news and breaking news flashes. Another improvement to the forum to keep iits excellency.

Can you remove the Spell Check tag next to the Post tag since we no longer have it??
~Ron

Jeff

Yes I can Ron, I keep hoping something will happen and they will turn it back on. Or better yet, Staples forestry will turn some bucks lose and fund it for us. Your getting up there Don, and ya know ya can't take it wif ya :D

Papa Dave

Ok, Jeff, I did it. It only took me three trys to figure out that I had spelled forestry with two r's. ::)

Looks good- Sure appreciate your hard work.

Thank You Sponsors!