iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A Resemblance ?

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, April 18, 2014, 10:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

With all respect....I think Y'all favor a little bit and you're both from Maine.  :)
Look at the eyes and smiles......looks like Brothers.

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WmFritz

David... just wondering!  ???
Have you ever been accused of being a pot-stirrer?  smiley_devilish
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

POSTON WIDEHEAD

They do resemble each other......don't you think. I'm not being funny....they do.

Peter Drouin

naw, you get that look from the long Maine winters. ;D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

thecfarm

I might be showing up at POSTON door asking for some Pickeled peaches.  :D
I'm way better looking than JohnM.  :D That's me,the second picture. Or before that bonehead POSTON changes the pictures,that's me with no hat.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Ray, I could tell which one was you by the Grits on the chin.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

I know Magicman. I noticed that JohnM forgot to wash his face too.  :D   
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Nice catch on the way I worded it.  That is what I was thinking also.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Magicman and POSTON are related,somehow.  ;D

Magicman

There goes the neighborhood.  :o  :D

thecfarm

There GOES the neighborhood.  ::)   I think the neighbor been gone for a while.

Magicman

Hope blooms eternal.   :)

r.man

So that's not just two pictures of the same person? You americans all look alike to me.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Y'all have a blessed Easter Weekend!  :)

JohnM

Speaking of resemblance...

;D

Next time I'm visiting my MIL in Atl I may have to take a road trip to SC and put 'something' on your windshield, David! ;) ;D :D
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

POSTON WIDEHEAD

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

IM BUSTING A GUT!!!!!!

GOOD 1 JOHN!   whiteflag_smiley whiteflag_smiley whiteflag_smiley whiteflag_smiley whiteflag_smiley whiteflag_smiley whiteflag_smiley whiteflag_smiley

thecfarm

You John,I'm starting to like you more and more.  ;D'
I busted right out loud on that one.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I got to looking at the resemblance between me and that Jack Ass, so I got up and went to the Barber Shop. :D

barbender

John, that one got a real good laugh out of my wife and I. And Poston,  I don't think a hair cut really changes your situation :D Your barber even has a look on his face like "well, that didn't do much." :D
Too many irons in the fire

thecfarm

Yep,pipe in hand,saying,no hope for this one.   ::)  He's not paying me no where near enough for this job.
   Some day POSTON I want to meet you.   ;D 

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: barbender on April 19, 2014, 12:46:10 PM
John, that one got a real good laugh out of my wife and I. And Poston,  I don't think a hair cut really changes your situation :D Your barber even has a look on his face like "well, that didn't do much." :D

I see what you mean Barbender.  :D I'll go get my hoofs nails done then.  :D :D :D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: thecfarm on April 19, 2014, 01:06:22 PM
He's not paying me no where near enough for this job.

He cuts by the hour rAY.  :D

JohnM

Ray, while I was looking for just the right pic of David for my post, I noticed that 'our' pics were under the album named "Stupid pics" in his gallery!! :o >:(  Southern hospitality my butt!!  :-\
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Son of a Gun.....left my Gallery unlocked again.  ;D

rAY went back and crossed out his WISH.  :D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!