iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Posting pictures

Started by ozarkgem, April 14, 2014, 07:31:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozarkgem

I hate to ask this but where are the instructions  for posting pictures? I have looked at the help section, done a search , clicked on the photo gallery but no clear instructions. Maybe you could put a link to the directions on the help section. I know this has been asked a lot times but I am unable to find clear directions. 
Mighty Mite Band Mill, Case Backhoe, 763 Bobcat, Ford 3400 w/FEL , 1962 Ford 4000, Int dump truck, Clark forklift, lots of trailers. Stihl 046 Magnum, 029 Stihl. complete machine shop to keep everything going.

drobertson

The is a tutorial in the "Behind the Forum" topic,  top of the list,  follow these instructions and you should be good to go, 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

ozarkgem

Quote from: drobertson on April 14, 2014, 07:54:07 AM
The is a tutorial in the "Behind the Forum" topic,  top of the list,  follow these instructions and you should be good to go,
thank you
Mighty Mite Band Mill, Case Backhoe, 763 Bobcat, Ford 3400 w/FEL , 1962 Ford 4000, Int dump truck, Clark forklift, lots of trailers. Stihl 046 Magnum, 029 Stihl. complete machine shop to keep everything going.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

StimW

Forget most of what you know about posting on other forums, it's a different animal here.
Also when you go to post a pic in a post and you get to your gallery you need to scroll down to find the post option. That was my biggest problem, I didn't see that I needed to scroll down.
New HF Band Mill
Branson 35 hp 4 WD Diesel Tractor W/Attachments- Backhoe, FEL W/ Bucket or Forks, 4' Tiller
4000# Clark Forklift W/24" Tires
Promark 6" Brush chipper W/18 hp Kohler

Thank You Sponsors!