iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

hair transplants

Started by Den Socling, April 13, 2014, 04:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Den Socling

My 92 YO dad decided he wanted to look younger. So he decided for more hair. Here's the before and after pictures.

We need to get him to change his shirt more often.  :D

Magicman

Your Dad is a wonderful sport.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

drobertson

Looks good!  I bet more folks thought about doing it than will admit ;D
One can hardly loose what he has once already lost the way I see it,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

I need the name of that Dr.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WmFritz

Den , your Dad looks great! And his new doo makes him look like a young buck.

I however, went in the other direction.

I decided to grow some chin whiskers to make me look a little more "MATURE".

(My brother did that to me with the Duck Dynasty beard app.).  :D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Den Socling

Boy does that look uncomfortable! I can't stand more than an inch of beard.

We flew 2000 miles and scheduled 2 weeks to move dad to a retirement home in PA. He changed his mind. I don't blame him. If i was looking at just a year or so to live, I wouldn't want to tear up roots either. Who knows how long he can last.

sandhills

Happy birthday Bill, totally against the wife's wishes I'm working on that look but got a ways to go yet.   :D

WmFritz

Thanks sandhills. I wish I could take credit for the beard, but it's not mine. My brother used a picture he had of me and photo-shopped Phil Robertsons beard on it.  Then he mass emailed. It's actually a free app for smart phones. Got a good laugh out of it from the relatives.  :D :D

I haven't seen them, but the wife was telling me the Duck Commander clan has the headbands that they wear for sale with the beard attached. Might want to grab one of them to wear home for your wife sometime.  :o :o :o
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill

WmFritz

Quote from: thecfarm on April 13, 2014, 06:18:00 PM
I need the name of that Dr.  ;D

Ray, no need to spend cold hard cash on a Dr.

What you doo is take out your new box of g**ts that Magicman sent you and make a thick paste. Then you pat it all over your noggin, sit in a sunny window for three hours every day for 2 weeks and voila.

cha cha chia!   8) 8)
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!