iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Mill Yard Getting Full

Started by highleadtimber16, April 12, 2014, 04:19:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

highleadtimber16

Had another load come in last night. Between firewood, cedar logs, and fir logs. I think I'm just about full. Might have to start clearing to make some more room! This load was fir sawlogs, cedar sawlogs, and fir/alder firewood. There was some pole rejects, those are the longer ones. They'll be nice sawing  :)

2011 Wood-Mizer LT 40 hyd w/ 12' Extension,
EG 200 Wood-Mizer
Cutting Old Growth Cedar from Queen Charlotte Islands.

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

WoodenHead

Yup, it looks like you are getting full there.

At our place I've begun to encroach on my wife's side of the driveway, since my side is getting full.   :o
Actually the house is on one side and the shop/yard is on the other.  We want at least one side that is clear so that it doesn't look too bad.  I just have problems staying on my side... ::) 

drobertson

Mill yard getting full! does this mean discounts all around?
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Dave Shepard

Nice!

I need one of those trucks. 8)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

highleadtimber16

Quote from: Dave Shepard on April 12, 2014, 09:17:03 AM
Nice!

I need one of those trucks. 8)

We all need one of those trucks!
EG 200 Wood-Mizer

Ken

Lots of work ahead of you.  What is the purpose of the fish symbol painted on the ends of the logs to the right of the truck in the second picture?   :P
Lots of toys for working in the bush

beenthere

Ken
Likely, I'd think, to identify one landowners' logs or loggers' logs from another.
Easy to see for sure.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

highleadtimber16

They put a load together for me down at the log sort. Each log that is mine gets that symbol. Sometimes it's a triangle or a circle. All the logs are from the same company. Just to keep track of where each log is going.
EG 200 Wood-Mizer

Thank You Sponsors!