iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

watch your walnut

Started by yukon cornelius, April 09, 2014, 08:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yukon cornelius

I saw on the springfield news the other night that someone is stealing walnut logs. not just pulling in and loading the logs but cut the trees then stealing the logs. that's brave! a neighbor had maybe seen them and helped them change a flat tire on their trailer. I can hardly believe some scum bag or bags would be so bold. that rates up their with cattle theft. its just not something you would ever think would happen. another assault on country life...
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

lowpolyjoe

some people just don't belong on this planet with the rest of us.

just heard yesterday about a woman who had her two dogs stolen out of her back yard.   

drives me crazy to hear stuff like that.

yukon cornelius

dog stealing is ridiculous! its a crazy world. I worked with a guy whose dog was shot in his own yard while on a chain by a police officer. small town!
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

lowpolyjoe

Quote from: yukon cornelius on April 13, 2014, 09:49:11 AM
dog stealing is ridiculous! its a crazy world. I worked with a guy whose dog was shot in his own yard while on a chain by a police officer. small town!

That is really awful - I've heard some police are quick to shoot dogs even if they pose no threat.  That really disturbs me.  I have a few cops in my family and I support law enforcement in general, but that's a rough practice. 

kevin19343

One of my customers had her dog stolen. She paid a fortune for it and some crook saw it and took it from her yard.

Thank You Sponsors!