iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Maters

Started by Magicman, April 05, 2014, 06:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Eat your heart out Materman,

while I eat this mater sammich.   food6
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

21incher

Around here we add some lettuce to a samwich like that and call it a BLT. That is a mighty fine looking mater for this time of year musteat_1
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

thecfarm

Don't get him going or he'll mention something else.
That left side of that sammich looks mighty fine. And than some.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Quote from: 21incher on April 05, 2014, 06:44:20 PMAround here we add some lettuce to a samwich like that and call it a BLT.
Yup, around here too, but sometimes you run out.   :-\  My second one only had mater & mayo but it was still good.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

pappy19

I just ate and now I'm hungry again. Looks yummy, only I'd have to have a thin slice of sweet onion on there too.

Pap
2008 F-250 V-10
2007 Lincoln LT
1996 Ford Bronco
Kubota 900 RTV
Shindiawa fan

Thank You Sponsors!