iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

MEMORY

Started by coxy, April 04, 2014, 04:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

IN LOVING MEMORY OF PAUL COX SR  4/28/37-4/4/14                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         R.I.P DAD WE LOVE YOU

m wood

so sorry Coxy, so very sorry for your loss.  Stay strong.  We're here.
I am Mark
80 acre woodlot lots of hard and soft
modified nissan 4x4/welding rig
4x4 dodge plow truck
cat 931b track loader
Norwood mark IV
4' peavy
6' peavy
stihl 034
"her" wildthing limber saw
ALL the rustic furniture  woodworking stuff
check out FB

drobertson

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

jwilly3879

Our condolences to you and yours.

Williams Timber Harvesting

Chuck White

Wow, really sorry to hear this news Coxy!

Thoughts and prayers for your family!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

thecfarm

Sorry to hear of this. Is your Mother still alive?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

justallan1

I'm very sorry for the your loss, Coxy.

Allan

WDH

This is sad news Coxy.  My condolences to you and your family.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

isawlogs

Really sad to hear of your dads passing, my condolences to you and family.
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Corley5

:(  Sorry to hear of your loss  :( 
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

moosehunter

Sorry for your loss Coxy. Lost my dad last year to cancer, I miss him every day.
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Bricklayer51

My condolences to you and family.

thechknhwk

Magicman

I offer my sincerest condolences to you and your family during this difficult time.  Yes, remembering that only a few months ago you were working together is good.  Keep the memories alive by knowing that he used his life to the fullest even to the end.  You will always carry those memories.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Reddog

:( Thoughts to you and your family.

Alcranb

Very sorry to read of your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.  So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  (Mark Twain)

Dan_Shade

sorry for your loss
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Bill Gaiche

Sorry for your loss. Its tough to loose family. bg

sandhills

Very sorry to hear that coxy, you're all in our thoughts and prayers.

WH_Conley

You have my condolences.
Bill

Jeff

He'll always be with you.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on April 04, 2014, 11:02:09 AM
He'll always be with you.

Could not have said it better myself.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

terry f

Sorry to hear this.

21incher

Sorry for your loss. Our prayers are with you and your family.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Thank You Sponsors!