Sponsors:

The wonder of it all

Started by Texas Ranger, April 02, 2014, 04:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Sixacresand

Good Photos of some impressive trees. 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

WmFritz

I can never get enough of those. smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Den Socling

Beautiful! Funny but I saw those bottle trees with the bottle shaped stems someplace earlier today.

m wood

Great collection you found there TR.  Amazing.  I wonder if that last picture, the Tule is S. Mexico Would fit under Tule Peak Timbers' slabber?? :D
I am Mark
80 acre woodlot lots of hard and soft
modified nissan 4x4/welding rig
4x4 dodge plow truck
cat 931b track loader
Norwood mark IV
4' peavy
6' peavy
stihl 034
"her" wildthing limber saw
ALL the rustic furniture  woodworking stuff
check out FB

thecfarm

Which one was your favorite?  :D
By the way,do not click onto Previous Wonder or Next Wonder. ;D  That will give you something to do for a while.  :D WOW!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

m wood

Wow is right Ray!  Lets see... I've stood at the base of General Sherman so I may be partial to that, but; the tree of life, Baobab is truly awesome, especially the one piture 32, Whoa!  I do love the grafted and trained artsy ones and then there is the one that has all the carved creatures, thats cool.  BTW, is the owl in that hole the "real deal", it looks real to me.
I am Mark
80 acre woodlot lots of hard and soft
modified nissan 4x4/welding rig
4x4 dodge plow truck
cat 931b track loader
Norwood mark IV
4' peavy
6' peavy
stihl 034
"her" wildthing limber saw
ALL the rustic furniture  woodworking stuff
check out FB