iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Almost Petty Blue - I'm Happy

Started by petty cash, March 30, 2014, 06:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petty cash

jmouton

I  am assuming  by your title  that you are talking about  the king  ,   petty blue is my fav color  too,  by the way  your pics are very small  and really cant see them

jim
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

Dave Shepard

Those must be links to the thumb nail. You need to open the thumbnail in the gallery and get the code for the full size version, or click on the insert into post button to put the pic in the post.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

diesel pap

i think you will like your mill. i know i really like my ez 40

petty cash

Jim, I am talking about Richard Petty blue. Dave and diesel pap, I'm not very computer savvy. My son in law loaded pictures for me and had to leave, but one of our sons is on the way to help his ole dad correct the problem. Hope to have better pictures as the set up of mill continues tomorrow. We were rained out yesterday.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

drobertson

You betcha! a good mill for sure!  and as a side note,  I would still like to see the king race Danica anywhere,
not sure this will ever happen, but a pile of dust is sure to happen for you,   david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, petty cash and congratulations on the new mill!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

scleigh

PC, where are you located in NC? I'm in Lawndale, about an hour west of Charlotte.

jmouton

hey  petty cash  I knew what you meant  ,   and the king would  kick danica  to the curb

jim
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

kczbest

Hail State!
2013 F150 Supercrew 4x4
John Deere 5303 4x4 with FEL
Cook's MP 32
Cat 289C with Bradco MM60 Forestry Mulcher Head

WmFritz

A big ole 43 and an STP decal would look right at home.  ;D ;D
Congrats.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

petty cash

Having the same thought concerning big ole 43 and STP decal.

Thank You Sponsors!