iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Aches and pains

Started by Sixacresand, March 24, 2014, 02:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixacresand

Out of the blue last week, I sat down at the mill for a while and when I stood up my knee was killing me.  Now I am on the computer on a beautiful day, not milling but surfing the Forum.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Magicman

It's the gift that keeps on giving.  Growing older ain't for sissy's.    :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

elk42

That is so true when I get up in each morning and don't have aches or pains in more than 5 places [ IT WILL BE A GOOD DAY ]. smiley_clapping smiley_clapping
Machinist Retired, Lt15 WM 25 HP, Stihl 044, Stihl 311, Kubota M2900w/FEL, KUBOTA L4800 w/FEL,
Lincoln Ranger 10,000, stihl 034,

36 coupe

It gets worse as you get older.When I wake up I think I must have died during the night,no body could feel so bad and still be alive.If I put in a good days work it takes 2 days to get over it.

sawguy21

That is when Tylenol and Motrin become your best friends. ::) I dislike living on pills but my sciatic nerve really has a hate on for me.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

SPIKER

Quote from: sawguy21 on April 01, 2014, 10:51:08 PM
That is when Tylenol and Motrin become your best friends. ::) I dislike living on pills but my sciatic nerve really has a hate on for me.

Sure know what ya mean there.   Last few weeks the weather has been one of our worst Spring time in years.   Been having lots more than normal pains, not just my old Sciatic issues but middle of my back, neck and right shoulder has been acting up bad.   I'm down to hobbling and using my left arm by nightfall... :embarassed:   What MM said sure is true, and I'm not even what I EVER considered OLD lol...   For my sciatic only thing that ever helped minor bit was some good dose of Alleve (Naproxin) and stay on it regularly.  Problem is it eats up your insides worse so end up with Acid Reflux on top of pain >:(   

Last 2 months I been rebuilding the engine in my 2001 HONDA Passport (POS) 4x4 for 2nd time...   This time put on 2 NEW heads and timing set, water pump etc.   FINALLY got most of it together should have it running this week if the temps and back hold up.   Sure it should be a 2 day job but the weather and back dictates otherwise.  ::)

Mark
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

Thank You Sponsors!