iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Rain warm water please!!!!

Started by Woodhauler, March 21, 2014, 05:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Had enough of this snow! Left the house 20 minutes ago, 30 degrees out , when i got up the road 4 miles the temp was 33!  Turned arpund and brought the truck home. Don,t need the cops giving me any tickets for hauling on posted road!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

SwampDonkey

Today is going to be the only warm day here for the next week. Another storm tomorrow and then a big dump next Wednesday. And 'no sap' days in sight.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

HiTech

It rained but it wasn't warm water here. lol More snow last night and more coming today. It looks like January around here instead of March. Normally this time of year I can rake my lawn, this year there is still 2 1/2 to 3 feet of snow on it. This is also normally mud season or the start. This year the roads are hard as rocks yet. Hauled 6 loads out the other day and never cut a hair. This has been some winter. I think we still have a lot more coming. One morning we will wake up and it will be summer.

coxy

Quote from: HiTech on March 21, 2014, 07:26:25 AM
It rained but it wasn't warm water here. lol More snow last night and more coming today. It looks like January around here instead of March. Normally this time of year I can rake my lawn, this year there is still 2 1/2 to 3 feet of snow on it. This is also normally mud season or the start. This year the roads are hard as rocks yet. Hauled 6 loads out the other day and never cut a hair. This has been some winter. I think we still have a lot more coming. One morning we will wake up and it will be summer.
then go to bed wake up the next day winter again :D :D :D

windy hill farm

This winter is really getting old  :snowball: still have more than 3ft of snow in the woods. Wish I was cutting stove wood for next winter.
New Holland TN-60DA, Farmi Winch 501,Rhino 9.5ft 3pt backhoe,Sthil 440,361,270, 170 and O26 and several trailers.

HiTech

10 above here this morning, sure not spring weather yet.

SwampDonkey

18F here this morning, snowed a little after daylight. Wind is whistling to.

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Coon

Try -26C temps at daylight this morning brrr....throw another log on the fire would ya Donkey my bed is calling me. :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Bandmill Bandit

I just love global warming! 

Coldest *DanG winter we have had for 35 years and snow like we used to get in the 60s and 70s. couple of the old timers (over 90 years old) saying we can look forward to about 30 to 35 years of colder wetter weather.

Kinda interesting that this is what the Schroeter Solar research institutes models are implying as well.
Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

SwampDonkey

snowstorm

national weather service says it will warm up here at the end of the week. they said if it dosent it will be the coldest march on record

SwampDonkey

Not here, no above freezing temps all week and below zero F at night for the next two days.

Bandmill Bandit

we are not going to see temps above 0 till next week and we got a few nights its supposed to get close to minus 20C.

also just looked at the arctic ice cover tracker. it pretty impressive that it can come back that much in one year. Ice volume and quality is very good as well.ice coverage is still increasing too.
Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

Coon

It warmed to -6C during the heat of the day but is already dropping..... better throw another stick or four on the fire Swamp Donkey....  :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Thank You Sponsors!