Spring Contest

Started by Tam-i-am, March 20, 2014, 02:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Since Kevin was coming to the WM open house I picked up my prizes at the show, T shirt too.

A Logrite Brownie too. But that did not last long enough for a picture.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Congrats on the contest win Ray, and the nice prize.  The Logrite Brownie was a bonus.   food6
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Tam-i-am

Glad everyone got their prizes!  Thanks for the pics.

CFarm- I heard you missed the brownies the first time and had to come back - I hope they were worth the second trip.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

thecfarm

And than some!!!!  ;D   I can't remember nothing.  ::)  Even Logrite Brownies I forgot.  :o 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Quote from: thecfarm on April 14, 2014, 02:45:17 PMI can't remember nothing.
Da man is needing some Brain Food.   smiley_dunce
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

petefrom bearswamp

Lynne maybe he needs more GRITS
Pete
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

thecfarm

I would rather be dumb the way I am than smart like grits.  :)