Sponsors:

Maine Grit(s)

Started by Alcranb, March 18, 2014, 07:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooseherder

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Mooseherder on March 20, 2014, 06:28:56 PM
3 x 2 = 6

:D :D :D :D :D :D Sometimes you just have to draw them a picture Moose.  :D :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

Oh the horrors that some must behold.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

Glad your finally collecting some sap Ray, so you can fight off them grits pains. ;D

Our forecast up here is below freezing and a few days below zero coming up. No sap for us. But the upside is there won't be any corn stuff growing either. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

red oaks lumber

if we can endure the depths of winter, surely no grits will we tempted with :D
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

thecfarm

One of these days we will get enough sap in a day that I won't be able to sit down and use it all in one meal.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

JohnM

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on March 20, 2014, 06:15:56 PM
Quote from: thecfarm on March 20, 2014, 10:09:33 AM
My crusade will not be beaten down.

It will takes its toll on you......I've seen people give in to Grits before after a long battle. Its so sad, but after they accept the fact they have been fighting so long, their lives change for the better. Its a true miracle.
Poston 3:26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH0uKgwn4LA

>:(
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

Dave Shepard

They fed Anakin Skywalker grits when he was in rehab after Obi-Wan Kenobi hacked his legs off. That's why he turned to the Dark Side.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Magicman

Quote from: thecfarm on March 20, 2014, 10:09:33 AM
My crusade will not be beaten down.
Ray, if the toils of your labors ever drag you down and you need some quick nutrition, I will personally send you a package of Grits in a plain brown wrapper so the no one will ever know but just us.  Mum will be the word.   ;)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Can't be done. grits is on the Hazardous Waste list that can be found at the Kittery Post office. That will get you put on a Terrorist list. And you thought getting carded for buying paint was bad? You ain't seen nothing yet.  ;D

Coon

Don't you worry Ray I got your back with a whole lotta Chemical Warfare against them Grits..... We have a nice new quarter million dollar sprayer out on the farm and probably close to that in chemical..... Ain't no Grits gonna grow this far north.  :D   :D   :rifle:   move_it   :D   :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

21incher

I hate to admit this but Grits are in central NY and my wife tried them and likes them. She says they would be good for me because they are low cholesterol. I told her that is why they have no flavor and in northern climates they are only sold to be used for traction in snow. So grits have recently invaded my cupboard. I now sleep with 1 eye open.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

red oaks lumber

them grits would be gettin the boot to the curb :D
seriously if you put 2 plates in front of me , 1 with grits(god forbid) and the other plate pasta. my wife knows i cant stand pasta(yuck pew, gag) i would gladly eat pasta for the meal ;D
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

thecfarm

A nice steak rare and I do mean rare,with enough bread to slop up the red stuff that comes out and a nice hunk of cheese, is the best thing for anything that ails ya.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Y'alls brains are still frozen.  :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

Those thick glaciers have compressed their brains (not sayin' that they were already small to begin with, and I am not referring to the glaciers)  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Dave Shepard

Glaciers move pretty slow. It's not hard to get out of their way.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

elk42

A cold climate does strange things to the soul and brain. :D :D
Machinist Retired, Lt15 WM 25 HP, Stihl 044, Stihl 311, Kubota M2900w/FEL, KUBOTA L4800 w/FEL,
Lincoln Ranger 10,000, stihl 034,

Coon

Just remember if we ever thaw out ya'll pro Grits better watch out.... :D  :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

GAB

POSTONLT40HD wrote: "Y'alls brains are still frozen."
Is this Poston 4:37???????
G   
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

SwampDonkey

The glaciers are getting another layer on top as we speak.  8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!