iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

my project

Started by trailman, March 13, 2014, 12:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailman

i havnt ben on here in along time. misplaced password.started my barn project. thought i would try to post some pics.not sure how to do it. bill

trailman

you can just check gallery. not good at this

thecfarm

I looked in your gallery,I saw the pictures.
This should do it to post the pictures.

I like to go to whatever post or start a new topic first to include a picture.Go to your gallery,it will open in a new window.Click onto your album,then click onto whatever picture you want,it will get bigger,than scroll down a little to find,Insert Image In Post,click onto that,click Yes and that is it. Some have to copy/paste the link to work.I like to hit the enter key at least once or twice to move the picture down away from what I am typing. The enter key really helps to leave some white space if posting more than one picture. Somewheres I think it says to add 10,000 to your user number or something like that to make a clickable icon to your gallery under your user name. Use the preview button to see how it looks and modify it if needed.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

trailman

trailman

photos

think i got it now.

VictorH

Yeah you got it - how big is that going to be?  And Welcome back!

Victor

trailman

30wx48Lx12T got about 1\2 my trusses built.bill

thecfarm

Barn? Storage,animals? You have a sawmill,using your own trees?
Looks good.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

trailman

thankyou. no animals. home built bandmill.using all my pines. its ben a 6 year project. taking down the trees.digging out the stumps. building mill . learning to saw.hope the snow all melts soon . need to get other work to fund this project. carpenter for hire here in sothern nh. bill

Stephen1

Welcome back, It looks like the project is moving now. Get those trusses up and you have a barn
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

trailman

should have another 5 trusses built today. then need to take down a temp shed to get rest of lumber.bill

Thank You Sponsors!