iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Job a little spacey ( w/pics)

Started by timberlinetree, March 07, 2014, 04:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timberlinetree

This is our firewood job and has this big dish on it. Any one need to call Mars?  :D

I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

BargeMonkey

If you see the silo's start to open...RUN...  :D

Magicman

ET could call home with that outfit.  Looks like you have several loads of firewood there.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

justallan1

Here on the ranch where I work there are several up on the mountain top, one being the Verizon tower, and with the reception I get on this computer I REALLY want to go up and tilt the darn thing down a bit. Somehow the service operator in Georgia can look on her computer and tell me my house is dead smack in front of the thing, but being a mile up it shoots over my head apparently.

Allan

thecfarm

Moose Hill is about a mile through the woods. I can see the tower light at night. We got the company that has a disk on the tower. They set us up with a good signal. Worked fine for a month or two than things went to pieces. Now we are getting a signal off Cape Cod hill,probably 10 miles away and all is fine.
In this area a tower like that is rent money!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!