iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pics from my job

Started by nyyounggun16, March 05, 2014, 06:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nyyounggun16

nyyounggun16

That pile is what I sold today minus one ten wheeler load.17,000 ft and change not bad for five days in this crap weather

danabg

That first pic is a beauty.Rock Maple isn't it,we don't see many like that around here.

nyyounggun16

It's a soft maple with a very small heart for this area,usually they are wormy

stoneeaglefarm

That is all nice wood and with this snow its a bonus, Looks like some nice cherry also, What is soft maple bringing down your way.

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

nyyounggun16

It was nice wood cherry averaged 1100,soft maple averaged 450

nyyounggun16

Timbercruiser

Ed_K

I'll bet you hate that shovel about now.I'm thinking of buying a dozer to shovel the snow.
Ed K

nyyounggun16

Yes I do,spend more time shoveling then cutting lol

thecfarm

Looks good. Really like the looks of that maple. You sure do cut your stumps low. My Father would like that.  ;D  How are you stacking the logs? You only have a skidder,right?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

nyyounggun16

I try to keep them as low as I can. The mill that I sell to stacked them as he bought them.

coxy

where do you sell your logs  and that was a nice soft maple

Woodboogah

ahh the good ol' shovel.  Me and my shovel have become quite the team this winter.  Nice soft maple there as well!
Keenan Logging & Tree Care, LLC

HiTech

Nice looking wood for sure. Lots of hard work there.

nyyounggun16

Thank you, that wood went to hardens

Billbob

Ahhh, to be 25 years old again!! :D  There's no way my old body could keep up with you on that job!
Good work!
Woodland Hm126 sawmill, LS 72hp tractor with FEL, homemade log winch, 8ft pulp trailer, Husqvarna 50, Husqvarna 353, homemade wood splitter, 12ft dump trailer, Polaris Sportsman 500 with ATV dump trailer

Whitetail farms

Nice pile!!!!where in upstate are you?

nyyounggun16

Thank you the job I'm in redfield in between Watertown and Syracuse. The tug hill

Redbark

Heard some parts around Redfield have had 324" so far this winter. Makes me feel guilty for complaining about our snow.

nyyounggun16

Yep we have had a ton makes everything a pain in the butt.if its not snowing sideways its below zero.

Thank You Sponsors!