iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

GB Bar Part Number

Started by ohiowoodchuck, February 25, 2014, 10:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohiowoodchuck

Hello, I'm new to this website, I have been reading alot of useful information on here for awhile and have finally decided to join. My question is I'm picking up a Husqvarna 3120xp this weekend to cut some of the bigger fallen trees on my farm. It has a 24'' bar on it. I'm looking for a 36'' and 42'' GB bar part number. They don't have anything listed in this size where I order from but they said if I could come up with a part number they would track me one down. I have had really good luck out of these bars on my ms290. I couldn't find anything on the GB website.
Education is the best defense against the media.

Grandedog

Howdy,

Here's the number for a 36" .050 gauge 3/8" pitch bar - GBF HV36-50PA 
There's a bar finder on GB's website that will give you part numbers.

Regards
Gregg
Gregg Grande
Left Coast Supplies LLC
1615B South Main Street  Willits, CA 95490
888-995-7307  Ph 707-602-0141                   Fax 707-602-0134  Cell 707-354-3212
E-Mail  gregg@leftcoastsupplies.com   www.leftcoastsupplies.com

ohiowoodchuck

Thank you sir, I must be looking at the wrong gb website because I can't find a bar selector guide anywhere.

Grandedog

Howdy,
I believe it's against the rules for me to give you the link in a open thread. If you want to e-mail me direct, I can send you the link.
Regards
Gregg
Gregg Grande
Left Coast Supplies LLC
1615B South Main Street  Willits, CA 95490
888-995-7307  Ph 707-602-0141                   Fax 707-602-0134  Cell 707-354-3212
E-Mail  gregg@leftcoastsupplies.com   www.leftcoastsupplies.com

ohiowoodchuck

Thank you sir I clicked on your website and I seen what I was doing wrong. I called my place this morning with that part number and they told me I was just out of luck because they couldn't seell me anything, because there is a husqvarna dealer close by. I had the same problem with them when I went to order a coil for a stihl brushcutter, had a dealer in the area. :(

Andyshine77

Quote from: ohiowoodchuck on February 26, 2014, 01:41:43 PM
Thank you sir I clicked on your website and I seen what I was doing wrong. I called my place this morning with that part number and they told me I was just out of luck because they couldn't seell me anything, because there is a husqvarna dealer close by. I had the same problem with them when I went to order a coil for a stihl brushcutter, had a dealer in the area. :(

They just don't want to order one part they won't make any money on. Where in Ohio are you located?
Andre.

ohiowoodchuck

Beaver, bought two hours east of you. It was worth a shot, I will go to dealer or find a vendor.   

Andyshine77

Quote from: ohiowoodchuck on February 26, 2014, 08:30:16 PM
Beaver, bought two hours east of you. It was worth a shot, I will go to dealer or find a vendor.

That's your best bet, and you'll likely save some coin.
Andre.

Cut4fun

Quote from: ohiowoodchuck on February 26, 2014, 08:30:16 PM

Small world. I dated a girl in high school from beaver. 20-25 min drive crossing 32 from where I lived.

ohiowoodchuck

It's still the same town, nothing has changed in the 32yrs I,ve lived here since I was born.

Cut4fun

Quote from: ohiowoodchuck on February 27, 2014, 03:01:50 PM
It's still the same town, nothing has changed in the 32yrs I,ve lived here since I was born.

Dang  :'(   you wasnt even born yet.

Thank You Sponsors!