iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

330 Timberjack loader

Started by Nemologger, February 17, 2014, 08:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nemologger

Found a 330 Timberjack with saw buck for sale, its a 99 model, pretty good condition. Does anyone on the Forum have one or know anything about one? What do I need to look for when checking it out? In good shape how much could I expect to pay? Guy said the heat and air work good, no leaks , tight pins. Sorry to be so dumb on these style loaders. There not many around here so I have not had the chance to be around one.
Clean and Sober

kiko

The 330 timberjack is later version of a peerless loader but with a hydraulic swivel .  Good dependable loader in my opinion. Gear pumps. Make sure slewing ring is tight by. Mashing grapple into ground with it knuckled up and have an assistant look for play.

Nemologger

I checked it out pretty good, Its is tight, no leaks whatever. On a Pitts trailer, Center is good and tight, Inside cab is like new, heat and air work, Engine is 6bta Cummins. Hasn't been power washed but still clean as a whistle. Has 11000 hrs. Guy was asking 40k with a really good saw buck. I think he would take 38 or maybe 37...does this seem like a good deal?
Clean and Sober

Thank You Sponsors!