iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Norwood LM2000 part

Started by sawwood, February 11, 2014, 09:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawwood

Any FF member that has a Norwood LM2000 I need the part number if there is one
for the adjustment guide arm ? The one on the 2000 looks like it angles about 10 degs
to the left. We have a Mark4 mill and the arm is straight down to the guide roller. I
think if we had the one that's angle we could get wider cuts. Ours will cut a 16" cut
and would like to make 18 or 20" cuts. Pm me if you have a part number or a copy
of the parts list. I have email Norwood about it but haven't heard back.

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

chet

the manual only refers to it as "adjustable blade guide arm, item 102"
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

papow22

item  102    1 Adjustable blade guide arm    part number = 2K-ABGA-003
GET A DATE WHEN IT MADE ALSO WHO WAS THE ORIGINAL OWNER.CAUSE THEY WILL NOT SELL YOU A PART WITHOUT ALL THE INFORMATION.FORGOT TO SAY SERIAL NUMBER ALSO.YOU CAN GET MORE INFO FROM OWNERS ON THE NORWOODS FORUM.
            Portable sawmills | Norwood Industries. ;)
Lives to do sawdust,run a trapline,hunt big game,live life to it's most.Got 4 mills a circle mill,(2 band sawmills) Norwood's 2000, Trim Saw,Beam Machine (chainsaw mill).

papow22

Also forgot to mention max log diameter = 31 inches
max  Bord Width  =   24 inches
Lives to do sawdust,run a trapline,hunt big game,live life to it's most.Got 4 mills a circle mill,(2 band sawmills) Norwood's 2000, Trim Saw,Beam Machine (chainsaw mill).

sawwood

Thanks guys for the info. JR is the owner of the mark4 so he has all the info needed to order parts.

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

Thank You Sponsors!