iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Killing our T.V.'s….Got the Video to work now!

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, February 08, 2014, 04:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

It was a very nice day today.....in the high 50's. Paul and I went out for some fun.   :)

http://youtu.be/R_As9tqWPa0
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

BBTom

It tells me that the URL was not shared with me.
2001 LT40HDD42RA with lubemizer, debarker, laser, accuset. Retired, but building a new shop and home in Missouri.

Magicman

I guess that he killed  fudd-smiley TV's and URL's.   :rifle:
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I figured out how to put it on YOU TUBE.  8)

It works now.

julio

If you put your finger in your ear and scratch, it sounds like PacMan.

21incher

Works now. Should try that with a smart phone it would be a little more of a challenge.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Holmes

Are those Squirrel condos now?  Send them to sprucebunny :)
At least Norm and Patty invited people to their shooting adventure. 8) :D   Nice shootin.
Think like a farmer.

Wellmud

Now when you say there aint nothing on tv, you really mean it ;D
Woodmizer LT35 manual, Kubota L3130, Farmi 351, Stihl 029 super, 3 Logrite canthooks

Bill Gaiche

I hope you have a back up TV. That boy is pretty good with that shot gun. bg

terry f

I see cars running in the background, those trees don't look like much of a back stop, glad I don't live in the neighborhood.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: terry f on February 08, 2014, 10:55:17 PM
   I see cars running in the background, those trees don't look like much of a back stop, glad I don't live in the neighborhood.

Every bullet went in the ground.....You don't have to worry Terry.

easymoney

when he was shooting the little tv there seemed to me to not be enough backdrop no telling what some of those bullets might have hit. i was not impressed as the tv s looked like junk any way.

fishpharmer

More proof that nowadays kids spend all their time staring at a screen. ;) :D

Nice shooting! 8)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

redbeard

Nice shooting! Those old projection TVs sure are heavy compared to the new ones.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: easymoney on February 09, 2014, 11:51:12 AM
when he was shooting the little tv there seemed to me to not be enough backdrop no telling what some of those bullets might have hit. i was not impressed as the tv s looked like junk any way.

Yep the TV's were junk.......thats why we shot them......duh! The bullets went in the ground.....we have shot there for 30 years or more. We know whats going on. You are welcome to come do an inspection if it makes you feel better. I'll even take you to lunch and show you around the farm.
By the way, this Video was not posted to impress you..... :D :D :D :D :D

beenthere

Would have been much more impressive if the shooting was done in the living room.   ::)

Now walking barefoot around there might be a problem.  ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: beenthere on February 09, 2014, 01:13:59 PM
Would have been much more impressive if the shooting was done in the living room.   ::)

In the living room...... :D :D :D :D :D :D
Too funny Brother Been......my wife loved your reply!  :D :D :D :D

martyinmi

There's ALWAYS one in every crowd.  :D :D :D And Terry.....I'd PAY to live in your neighborhood!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Great video! Reminds me of when my dad took all four of us boys back to the dump with with our guns to dispose of our old Zenith console TV. We ranged in ages from 14 down to 6, and all had our own guns. We all hopped in to the manure spreader and dad drove the D-17 Allis Chalmers. I had my single shot 12 gauge "goose gun", my 12 year old brother had his 16 gauge "long Tom", my nine year brother old had his single shot .22 short, and the baby had his Red Rider(or is it Ryder?).
We didn't realize at the time, but the lure of being able to take part in the TV destruction came with the price tag of bringing home a manure spreader full of dead Elm for our Ashley wood burner.
Days like that will be remembered forever!
Good on ya POSTONT40HD!!! 8) 8)
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: martyinmi on February 09, 2014, 01:22:42 PM
There's ALWAYS one in every crowd.  :D :D :D And Terry.....I'd PAY to live in your neighborhood!!!! ;D ;D ;D

:D You are so right Marty. They're are one OR 2 in ever crowd.   ;D  I'd love to have you a bunch of other members for a neighbor. A dream come true. :)
The story you told I'm sure will stay in your heart forever.....I'd love to have it on video.  :)

js2743

Good job on killing the tv's poston.  I had a police scanner and not long after I got married it started working when it wanted too. I got aggravated at it and took it outback and hung it on the clothes line. Got my 12 Ga. and took it out of service for good, my wife is from maine and lived in town till we got together. She thought I was crazy and has never forgot the night the scanner died, she still tells people about it. Paul will always remember this day also im sure, its the little things that makes the best memories. 

beenthere

js
QuoteShe thought I was crazy and has never forgot the night the scanner died,

And your bride has been working hard ever since....  8)   ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Delawhere Jack

The world would be a much better place if everyone killed their TeeVee's.  ;D

jtmccallum

Quote from: beenthere on February 09, 2014, 01:13:59 PM

I had high school classmate shoot a TV in his living room with a 16ga.  I don't think anyone else was home at the time. :-\
John M.        '97 WM LT40Super Manual 40HP Lombardini,  XP372,   CASE 1210 W/ Loader

Thank You Sponsors!