iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A Little Get Together

Started by Burlkraft, February 07, 2014, 12:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burlkraft

Yesterday Beenthere and Stumpy met me at my house in Poynette and I gave Stumpy a load of lumber and slabs.
I've been paring down getting ready to move across the country and I just can't move everything. It was DanG cold and I was sick as could be but we got 'er done. No lunch or anything because I am so ill but it was good to see them none the less.
Beenthere took pictures but I don't know if his camera was froze up   :D

I'm not gonna say anything about stumpy's truck tool box  :-X :-X :-X
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Autocar

I would hate to think about moving I have so many goodies stored up, and it would be tuff to give it up  ;D. I may have missed it but where are you moving to ? Sure hope theres trees there and I hope your feeling better today. Goodluck Bill
Bill

Burlkraft

It's amazing how much stuff you acquire in 18 years. I've sold a lot and I still have a bunch of stuff.
The stuff I parted with I'm sure I can replace in Santa Fe   ;D

beenthere

The camera didn't freeze up, but my toes did.   :)
Stumpy and Burlkraft... good to see Stumpy again.

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

drobertson

Beautiful Wisconsin Day!  Gotta watch out for them frozen toes!   david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Magicman

I wish you the very best in your new setting.  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

stumpy

Burlkraft thinks I did him a favor by taking the wood, but I really appreciate getting from him. Just hope I find uses for it before I would have to move. I plan to go back and help him clean up the rest of the shed. I hope he feels better then so I can take him out to lunch. It was good to see beenthere as we'll.
P.S. Steve, what about my toolbox ???
Woodmizer LT30, NHL785 skidsteer, IH 444 tractor

WmFritz

Seeing you Guys with your hoods up reminded me that I haven't left the house for awhile now without a hooded sweatshirt under my Carhartts.  ;D ;D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Jeff

Got any burl trees? Lou won't let me have the one I want.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Burlkraft

No trees but I'm sure we can locate another on somewhere on his 400 acres of trees

Burlkraft

The tree Jeff is talking about is the one in my avitar photo

OneWithWood

Too bad the Rox isn't open for lunch anymore.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

beenthere

OWW
You got that right. 

Especially great when we found you and your bride sitting there in the corner one Friday..   ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!