iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

working with lyme

Started by stoneeaglefarm, January 28, 2014, 09:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneeaglefarm

Hi Fellow loggers, Read a article or 2 on getting back in shape while dealing with lyme, Am completing first regiment of anti-biotics and finally feeling somewhat normal for a few hours a day. Articles focus on staying in shape which will help immune system, Have talked with many over this forum and pnone who have delt with this and my hat is off to all who have been reaching out. I am going to go start machine today and play a little, Get a kick out of how many of us really love the punishment of this kiind of work, I still kind of think of it as not a real job after almost 30 years.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SliverPicker

Now that you are done with your first course of antibiotic get another Lyme test.  You are probably still positive if you only feel good for a few hours per day.  Good luck.
Yooper by trade.

stoneeaglefarm

I am going on the 3rd to see MD, Sliva, Thanks for comebacks, I appreciate your interest, Stay with the logging for a few years, There are few young folks coming up who can chop and pull cable, There will always be a need for this and that matched with your eduacation will prove not to be the greatest constant $ reward, But, The rewards that being a hard working old style logger can never be beat. There is so much more to life than huge $, But, Money can be made with hard work, Good machine care, luck and persistance, Its a love affair with the woods, Its a great way to live, Alot of pride. I have never thought of doing anything else in 30 years. Stay safe.

Thank You Sponsors!