iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

EPA wants to cut ethanol in mn

Started by shelbycharger400, January 26, 2014, 01:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shelbycharger400

= moderator feel free to move this post.

Just sitting here waiting for my new helper to come out of momma ,  read in the star tribune bout  EPA wants to cut back production from 14.4 to 13 billion gal from a 2007 law.  naturally the corn growers association are against it.  Ethanol is a joke. Go back to methanol make It from something that dosnt mess with food prices.    It's in business and money section

thecfarm

I do hope you will start another thread about that helper!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

beenthere

Interesting that EPA is mandating the 15% ethanol in gas in the near future.

I don't know whether to believe these warnings or not. Not the first I've heard about them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceW9Nc1hVHU
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Chuck White

Hope they do, ethanol is a joke anyway!

When you buy a gallon of gasoline, you're actually buying 90% of a gallon and the other 10 is just junk!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

shelbycharger400

Yep,   little helper is here,   
Anywho I have done fuel sampling in the past and found even in 2002   15 percent Al levels   it's a shame  to cause it was 90 and 92 octane pump gas .   

ND rancher

Nice to hear from you! Now I see why you haven't been on here much for quite awhile. So where are the pictures of your helper?
TimberKing B-20.  Have been bitten by the bug! Loving life !

shelbycharger400

Ndrancher...
Twas busy the last year or so,   half the house remodeling insulating,  construction of kitchen cabinets.  Then November was logging til mid January, ill finish it when it warms up. I've got over 60 erc saw logs here,  3 or 4 logs at 20 something long , a nice pile at the farm waiting to haul, and 9 more to drop.  Plus 10 pines or so.  A few i might farm out cause their not going to fit in my mill being upper parts of 24 or more wide. 

Thank You Sponsors!