VeryBestAvatar

I like chainsaws.  :new_year:

clww

Welcome to the Forestry Forum. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

mad murdock

Welcome best avatar, I like them old yeller saws. Making lumber with a chainsaw can be fun too!  8)
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

VeryBestAvatar

Quote from: mad murdock on January 25, 2014, 07:13:15 PM
Welcome best avatar, I like them old yeller saws. Making lumber with a chainsaw can be fun too!  8)

I agree.

Edit:  I won't add Mac super pro 125 pics or milling pics I guess.  I don't have them in the forestry forum gallery.

Al_Smith

Hmm the avatar part I recognize and the 125 Mac also .It seems to me the words in front of avatar might be changed a little bit . ;)---upstate NY then is it ?

VeryBestAvatar

Quote from: Al_Smith on January 25, 2014, 07:21:51 PM
Hmm the avatar part I recognize and the 125 Mac also .It seems to me the words in front of avatar might be changed a little bit . ;)---upstate NY then is it ?

What's up Uncle Al?  It be me.

VeryBestAvatar

VeryBestAvatar

Pictures are little, what do I need to do to make them bigger.  Why can't we just use Photo bucket like every other forum in the world?

JohnG28

Me too.   :) You have to load pictures to the forum so that they are saved permanently to the forum's server.  Not so bad once you get used to it. Not sure why they're so small though?? Welcome to the forum. Where you at in NY?
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

VeryBestAvatar

Quote from: JohnG28 on January 25, 2014, 07:41:54 PM
Me too.   :) You have to load pictures to the forum so that they are saved permanently to the forum's server.  Not so bad once you get used to it. Not sure why they're so small though?? Welcome to the forum. Where you at in NY?

Way upstate.  10 miles from Canada and 10 miles from Vermont.

thecfarm

So the picture will always be here. Won't find to many dreaded red "X"s on here.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

VeryBestAvatar

Quote from: thecfarm on January 25, 2014, 07:46:57 PM
So the picture will always be here. Won't find to many dreaded red "X"s on here.

Ok sounds good, thanks.

thecfarm

This will do it. I saw them in your gallery. Welcome to the forum too.

I like to go to whatever post or start a new topic first to include a picture.Go to your gallery,it will open in a new window.Click onto your album,then click onto whatever picture you want,it will get bigger,than scroll down a little to find,Insert Image In Post,click onto that,click Yes and that is it. Some have to copy/paste the link to work.I like to hit the enter key at least once or twice to move the picture down away from what I am typing. The enter key really helps to leave some white space if posting more than one picture. Somewheres I think it says to add 10,000 to your user number or something like that to make a clickable icon to your gallery under your user name. Use the preview button to see how it looks and modify it if needed.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

JohnG28

Nice. Gonna be a cold one up that way tonight, is here. I'm just outside Utica.
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

treeslayer2003

VeryBestAvatar

Quote from: JohnG28 on January 25, 2014, 07:53:36 PM
Nice. Gonna be a cold one up that way tonight, is here. I'm just outside Utica.

It's always cold here.

Quote from: treeslayer2003 on January 25, 2014, 08:07:22 PM
welcome   ;)

I know who you are.  Imagine a three letter phrase I would normally post.

AdkStihl

Chity!!!!!
Thank god you kept the same avatar.
I'd never known it was you.
J.Miller Photography

VeryBestAvatar

Quote from: AdkStihl on January 26, 2014, 04:25:48 PM
Chity!!!!!
Thank god you kept the same avatar.
I'd never known it was you.

Sup brotha from anotha motha.

Thank You Sponsors!