iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Publishers Clearing House

Started by Magicman, January 24, 2014, 10:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

OK, so I know that I will not win that million dollars per year for life and I also will not be struck by lightning while climbing the Empire State Building, but $5.00 is not a bad price for subscribing to Outdoor Life for a year.  :) 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

That's true Lynn!

The magazines are still a deal, but I still don't believe the stories about all the millions given away over the past years!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

goose63

You guys just wait till I win gona have all kind of new toys to go along with a big new ORANGE W M well I can all ways wish big cant i 8) 8) 8)
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

petefrom bearswamp

Winning Publishers has about as much chance as Michael Anthony (for you old folks) showing up at your door.
Pete
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Magicman

I'm old 'cause I remember who he was.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

petefrom bearswamp

Dang I love the advice and humor found on this forum.
I have GOT  to make the pig roast to meet a lot of you guys and gals
Moosehunter goes so maybe i can hook up with him next summer.
gotta go, the hot tub (and Martini) are calling.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

SwampDonkey

Years ago, a couple of us in the community where getting those notices in the mail. And just to taunt the outfit, we never had any intentions of subscribing to any magazine. But we kept filling the forms out and sending them back. This went on for months until they finally gave up on us. We didn't win nothing either, but it was laughable. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I thought you were planning a trip to New York this year....the Empire State building is a awesome place to visit. :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

dgdrls

Hope we don't hear about you trying to walk to "Nebraska"  :o

DGDrls

clww

If I had all the money my wife has spent on stamps send back the letters we get from Publisher's Clearing House, I'd probably have a million dollars. She gets something from them every week, one of those "no purchase necessary" correspondence items. She'll throw a stamp on it and sends it back. ::)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

coxy

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on January 24, 2014, 05:31:53 PM
I thought you were planning a trip to New York this year....the Empire State building is a awesome place to visit. :)
I was there once about 30 years ago and don't care if I ever see the concrete jungle again what a mess  :) :)

hardtailjohn

My Mom's on their list.  I think she finally "won" about $15 last year....  Now, they send boxes every week...not just letters, but boxes!  The worst part is that some of them are too big to go into the mailbox, so the PO sends out a notice that they have a package, and since neither Mom nor Dad drive anymore, I wind up going to get it...about a 15 mile round trip... and all that's in this stupid box is a letter!!!!!
I'm so far behind, I think I'm ahead!

clww

If it's a rural address, with a mailbox in front of the house, it would be cheaper to upgrade to a huge mailbox. Cheaper than buying all that gasoline in a couple months.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

SwampDonkey

Those people try all kinds of gimmicks. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!