iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Another..

Started by HiTech, January 24, 2014, 09:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiTech

30 below zero night. This is turning into Januaries of yesteryear.

coxy

wasn't that cold here -10 was it       thank goodness      you can keep the cold up there :D :D :D

mad murdock

Nothing like an old skool winter to make a guy pine for some global warming ;D
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

timberlinetree

I love it but the equipment gets little cranky in the moring. :D
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

David-L

A balmy 10 degrees here this a.m. I won't even have to break out the 1500 watt tile heat gun this a.m. to warm up the starter and fuel filters. crazy week but was able to get things running everyday. Glad I put that Mobil 1300 CF2 spec in the 353.

David l
In two days from now, tomorrow will be yesterday.

FFLM

10 here in south east VT this morning, skidder had not been run since last sunday. Plugged in for close to two houres and still started a little hard. No either for me!
208 Jack, 372's and F450 Stroker

David-L

FFLM, How about a pic of that Jack. Never had a 208 but looked at one in Jamaica, VT once but didn't buy it. Was a nice machine. Father, son team and can't remember there names.

David l

Ed_K

2 here,better than -2 yesterday.Last 3 days I spent filling the wood furnace 2 wheel barrows a day.
FFLM how close are you to Leyden?
Ed K

HiTech

had 20 below again this morning. A few days coming up will have below zero nights. January has been brutal. Also I see a few inches of fresh snow this morning.

cutter88

im just up in Ontario we had some wicked cold nights the last two weeks think the coldest one my thermometer showed was -41c
Romans 10 vs 9 
650G lgp Deere , 640D deere, 644B deere loader, 247B cat, 4290 spit fire , home made fire wood processor, 2008 dodge diesel  and a bunch of huskys and jonsereds (IN MEMORY OF BARRY ROGERSON)

HiTech

If it isn't below zero, it's something else. This morning sounds like a Hurricane out there. The wind is just Howling. I don't know about the rest...but I stay out of the woods on windy days.

goose63

25 below now 13 below for the high the ICE AGE IS BACK
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

horselogger50

20 degrees at my house this morning, Better then the single and negative numbers.

HiTech

10 below here this morning with a Lake Effect snow warning. Sometimes you just can't win. lol

David-L

Hey Horselogger, I am in Petersham and would be interested in contacting you for some work in sensitive areas. Maybe sell you some hay this year also.

David l

Thank You Sponsors!