iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I ain't dead,

Started by DanG, June 05, 2004, 08:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

but my puter is! :'(

Just passing through a buddy's house and thought I'd let y'all know why I ain't been blathering on as usual. :D  Should be back online in a few days.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Tom

well hurry up dag-nab-it!!   :D

SwampDonkey

Must be all the sawdust in the keyboard ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

etat

I thought we was a missing somebody!!!
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

shopteacher

Us Northerners keep telling ya to quit eating them grits, especially at the keyboard!  ;D
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Duane_Moore

:)maybe we could have a welcome back party for um? 8) 8) 8)Duh---Duane
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

Stan

I'm glad you noticed!  :) :) :)
I may have been born on a turnip truck, but I didn't just fall off.

OneWithWood

DanG 'puters!  >:(

Get back as soon as you can.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Jeff

Well, I can varify that DanG is absolutely not dead. :) Just spent a couple hours on the phone with him. His computer however is. Still.  Had a great talk!

Now, I got Duane's number so I'll be trying him if he dont get back on here pretty quick.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

L. Wakefield

QuoteUs Northerners keep telling ya to quit eating them grits, especially at the keyboard!  ;D

Er- as a resident of Maine (yes, they do call us Maine-iacs)- I was just eating said grits, and had to clean the keyboard- I do have spares- keyboards I mean. Well, I lived in WV for a while and had  mother-in-law in NC- so I guess that's where I fell under the spell of gotta-have-em- grits.

Baby chix like um too.  lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

Thank You Sponsors!