no at my age I aint p g but it is a good snack

goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

GAB

WHAT - no pickle?
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

clww

And a side order of GRITS! food1
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

goose63

Grits and a beer maybe but NO PICKEL
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

coxy

ok    grits   ice cream    beer and no pickle what a snack :D :D :D       grits the 5 letter bad word   :)  ill be quiet wont say any more about grits :-X :-X :-X :-X

Magicman

Coke Float tonight while watching a snowing blizzard outside.  SNOW
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Coke Floats are 1 of my favorites.

But my FAVORITE.....is a Cheerwine Float.
It's like a Cherry wine flavored soft drink bottled in North Carolina.
The glass bottled ones are the best.....you need to try one if you get a chance.

http://www.cheerwine.com

coxy

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on January 24, 2014, 09:11:56 AM

The glass bottled ones are the best.....you need to try one if you get a chance.

now that sounds GOOD :) :) :)

Magicman

It should be.  I have made floats with Orange Crush, etc. that were good.   food6

Holmes

Think like a farmer.

Red Clay Hound

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on January 24, 2014, 09:11:56 AM

Poston I knew I liked you for some reason.  I love Cheerwine!    ;)
2007 Wood-Mizer LT40 Super Hydraulic with 51 hp. Cat; 2007 Wood-Mizer EG200 Twin Blade Edger; Woodmaster 718 Molder/Planer; Stihl MS460 and MS362 Chainsaws; 2011 John Deere 5065 with JD 553 Loader

Magicman

Quote from: Holmes on January 24, 2014, 08:40:21 PM
Quote from: Magicman on January 23, 2014, 09:39:27 AM
Almost every night.   :)
Is that what you used to say about sex?  ;D 8) 
Yup, sex almost every night.  Almost on Monday, almost on Tuesday almost on.......       almost every night.   :D

red oaks lumber

poston
i knew you were a coke sucker :D :D 8)
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Hey.....you gotta do what ya gotta do, Steve.  :D :D :D

Red Clay.....They're really good coming out of the freezer right when they start to get a little SLUSH in them. :)

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on January 24, 2014, 08:57:50 PM
Quote from: Holmes on January 24, 2014, 08:40:21 PM
Quote from: Magicman on January 23, 2014, 09:39:27 AM
Almost every night.   :)
Is that what you used to say about sex?  ;D 8) 
Yup, sex almost every night.  Almost on Monday, almost on Tuesday almost on.......       almost every night.   :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D You killing me Magic!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

21incher

You forgot the Pickled Herring in Wine Sauce. A great midnight snack.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Sonofman

Poston, SSSSHHHHHHHHH. Do not go tellin all them northerners about the really good things we have here. It'll make them want to move South, and we can't have that.

All you out there, Cheerwine is really no good. It is like Sundrop in that regard.
Located due west of Due West.

thecfarm

I would not miss a 100,000 people heading your way for the floats and the wine.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: thecfarm on January 25, 2014, 09:14:06 PM
I would not miss a 100,000 people heading your way for the floats and the wine.  ;D

Sooner or late you would miss them......cause they come down but don't go back up.
Sorta like a him roy d.  :D

thecfarm

I hope the 100,000 that left would be the worst of the bunch too.  ;D  Give me more room to stretch out some. Growing up there was only one other family here on the hill. No more humans for at least a square mile. It helped that my grandparents owned land in 2 directions a mile too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!