iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Not happy to report this

Started by Happycamper, January 21, 2014, 09:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonely Sawer

Jim, I don't know you personally, I wish I did, but those that do are the luckiest people alive. As I read this post, many times, I can only wish I had at least an one ounce of your determination. Your knowledge and wisdom will forever be embedded in my heart and sole.   Every thing will work out as life goes on. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your wife from the west coast. Stay strong. Your distant friend, Brett (Lonely Sawer)
Norwood LM29
Sthil 020 16" bar
Sthil 039  24" bar
Kubota L3130 HST W/Backhoe
78 Ford F-800 Boom truck
2017 Ram Laramie Longhorn 3500 Cummins 4x4 crew
Yamaha Viking SXS

Stephen1

Hi Jim, I was catching up on what is happening. It seems like it will work out, not always the way you want, but when you roll with it, things can happen.
Keep at it, and all the best to you and your wife
Stephen
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

customsawyer

Sure wish I was closer. I would be over there helping right now.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Happycamper

Received word yesterday that probably Tuesday next week my wife will be moved to an intensive care facility until  there is room in another place which would cost less than this one at $5000.00 per month so I just hope the property sells in the not too distant future.
                              Jim
Wether you think you can or you can't you're right

Magicman

I know that you have your wife's best interest at heart and continue to wish you the best Jim. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Happycamper

With all the support, encouragement, prayers, strength and help I receive here from all the wonderful fellows in the group and from other friends it does make it much easier to continue on for which I Thank You All for, I know that support is so critical at times like these and is needed for which I am so grateful for. I too feel it will work out OK so I Do Not Worry about it. As they say this is not my first rodeo.
                                                                  Jim
Wether you think you can or you can't you're right

Magicman

Remember Jim, support is a two way street.  One can offer it, but it has to be received and when it is received, it also strengthens the giver.  Love is a very tight bond.

My prayer is that you will continue to seek out and find the best solution for you and your Wife.  You continue to inspire us with you determination.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

Yes sir, inspiration maybe an understatement.  Wish you all the best right now and you both have our thoughts and prayers as always, if the time was ever to come I hope I'll be as strong for my wife as you are now.

Ernie

Perfectly expressed MM, My sentiments exactly, thanks
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Holmes

Any one know how Happycamper is doing?
Think like a farmer.

SawyerBrown

Thinking about Happycamper today.  Anybody know how he's doing?
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

Jeff

The last time he was on the forum was sept 2
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

5quarter

He may have sold the house. Between that, moving their stuff, keeping up with his wife and taking care of himself, he may be too busy to check in. Not a day goes by that I don't think of Jim and his wife. Keep them both in your prayers.
What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

SawyerBrown

Just trying to keep this thread alive in case someone knows about Jim or he happens to check in. He has been such an inspiration
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

Mooseherder

I am very sad to report that member Happycamper Jim passed on October 9th, 2014.

http://www.fischersfuneralservices.com/whitbeck-james-ray/

barbender

I'm so sorry to hear this :( But, what an inspiration- Jim kept his chin up all the way to the end.
Too many irons in the fire

drobertson

Thanks for the post moose, sad news to hear, but what a testimony he gave all of us.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

goose63

I was thinking a bought Jim last Friday so sorry to hear this wish I could of met him in person
Rest in peace Happycamper
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I'm sure he's found Tom by now.....and they're talking. RIP Jim.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Ga Mtn Man

It was an honor to have spent some online time with such a fine gentleman.  He will be missed.
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Chuck White

He was indeed an inspiration to all who knew him, even from a distance through the Forestry Forum.

He made the most of what he had right to the end!

RIP Happy Camper.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

Jim's attitude was a true inspiration to everyone that followed him through his posts.  Rest in Peace, Jim.

dgdrls

So sad to hear Jim has passed,  I was hoping and praying he would
put up another post. 

any chance we could package up this thread somehow
and send it to his family?? Perhaps through the Funeral home?

Any thoughts ??

DGDrls

Dave Shepard

I'm sad that he is gone, but I am happy that he got a chance to have his sawmill, and that he could share it with us.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

never finished

He is a man I never met, nor will ever forget. RIP

Thank You Sponsors!