357XP
550XPG
346XP
Dolmar 7900
028 Super totally rebuilt and ported
Speeco 28ton splitter
Silvey 510, Oregon 511AX & Tecomec grinder

thecfarm

The language kinda goes along with his cutting skills.  ::)  I kept hollering other side other side,but he did not hear me. That was stupid.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Sonofman

I saw it, but the sound on my machine is broke right now. All I can say is I think that guy was trying to get nominated for the Darwin Awards.
Located due west of Due West.

John Mc

Well, now you've got me curious. Sorry I missed it.  You can't delete the sound track after the fact?
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

thecfarm

I should not be so hard and say the guy was stupid,just because what he thought he was doing was not dangerous. I did not say unsafe,I said dangerous. Seem like there was 3 trees,under pressure from a bigger tree, All 3 was leaned over. The guy walks up to one of the trees and starts to cut into it. Does not cut on the back side at all. Of course it starts to split and starts a barber chair. Nothing falls so he starts to cut some more on the same tree. He does finally realize he could gets hurt. He leaves that tree and starts on the other one. Same way,does not cut in the other side of the tree. Just starts to cut right into it. I think this tree kinda exploded on him. It happened fast. The tree hits him knocks him down,but I think he hung on to the saw, He gets up,laughing about it,the guy doing the filming is laughing too and they both thinks it's awesome. ::)I was just glad to see he was OK.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

treechopper40

some people should not be allowed to run a chainsaw my brother is one of those people I was home one sunday and he comes up and says can you help me im in trouble I got my saw pinched in a tree I said sure so I go next door to his house he has this little 021 stihl pinched in a id say about a 26 inch dbh popple and its about 10 feet from the corner of his house set back on his saw and is now leaning rate over the house he says to me what are we gonna do I said you take the motor off your saw and I will be back I went and grabbed a old log trailer steak he then had a brand new ford 550 superduty service truck he is a diesel mechanic I took the steak put one end on the ball hitch of his truck the other end against the tree about 8 feet up and had him push it over with his truck it worked great but I would wanna do it again
1979 c5d treefarmer 1966 c5b treefarmer prentice g model loader 2 6100 dolmars a 6400 dolmar and a 7910 dolmar 2012 ford f 250 4x4 with a service body and 2 golden retreivers

Thank You Sponsors!