iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Super Bowl 2014 Winner

Started by Raider Bill, January 20, 2014, 04:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

As a Raider Fan I hate to say it but... Got to go with the AFC West.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

clww

Broncos!
Manning will be NFL and Super Bowl 48 MVP.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Warbird

The Mrs and I like the Broncos.  She graduated from college in Colorado, so there you have it.  All the rest of my family love the SheHawks.  Should be an interesting family rivalry this year.  LOL

red oaks lumber

gotta jump conferences, go broncos!! even though russell came out of wisconsin football.
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

DanG

I'm going with the Seahawks, simply because it ain't been a good playoff season for big-name QBs.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

blackfoot griz

Quote from: DanG on January 20, 2014, 07:47:10 PM
I'm going with the Seahawks, simply because it ain't been a good playoff season for big-name QBs.

DanG,
It's been a pretty DanG  good year for Peyton!

firecord

I dont like pete carrol. TO ARRAGENT.  (cant spell big words). lol.       GO BRONCOS

terry f

Both QB's are class acts, Go Hawks.

turnkey

I don't care.  It is the Pot Bowl!

Raider Bill

Quote from: turnkey on January 21, 2014, 05:05:55 PM

Been hearing that a lot this week.

Not many giving the Hawks a chance against Manning.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

rbhunter

I will be cheering for the Broncos. We had a young man named Sylvester Williams come to work at the plant where I work several years ago. After four months he decided he wanted to go to college and was accepted to Coffeeville Community College and played football. He later played for North Carolina and now he plays DT for the Broncos.
"Said the robin to the sparrow, I wonder why it must be, these anxious human beings rush around and worry so?"
"Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend I think it must be, they have no heavenly father, such as cares for you and me."
author unknown. Used to hang above parents fireplace.

Gary_C

Denver has the better offense and Seattle has the better defense. Peyton has a tendency to get wound too tight in these big games and try to force the ball into tight spots. And Seattle does not play well away from home.

The only advantage I see is if the Denver defense can hold the Seattle offense down the way they handled the Pats offense, Denver (Jack Del Rio) wins, but Peyton still gets the credit.

I expect someone other than a big name player to be the difference maker. That makes the game too close to call and I would not bet against either one of the two teams.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

coxy

don't care who wins or looses  its all you can eat free food and all you can drink free beer :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Woodhauler

2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

beenthere

I've got it down to one of two teams now. In a couple weeks, I may have the final winner.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

DanG

Quote from: Raider Bill on January 21, 2014, 05:41:32 PM
Quote from: turnkey on January 21, 2014, 05:05:55 PM

Been hearing that a lot this week.

Not many giving the Hawks a chance against Manning.

Not many were giving the Broncs a chance against Brady either.  I think this QB thing is overrated.  There are 21 other players on the field at any one time.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

sawguy21

I like to see Peyton do well but gotta go with the Hawks in this one. The offense has to pick up the pace though, they are not consistent enough. They can't continue to depend on the d for big plays although that Hail Mary on Sunday was a real heart stopper.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

DonT

I think it will be a good game,I am thinking Sea Hawks - offense wins games -defense wins championships

redbeard

Seahawks!  Peyton gets pretty rattled when he throws interceptions. Sherman should get one of them.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Roger2561

I wouldn't mind seeing that 2 to 1 super bowl rings edge that Eli has over his older brother stay that way.  I'm a Pat's and even though the past 2 super bowl loses came by way of the Giants, I like Eli and they way he carries himself.  That being said, I have a hunch that the team who scores more points will win.  I'll confirm that in a couple of weeks.  Roger   
Roger

redbeard

Big game almost here. I raised my 12s this afternoon my neighborhood got a kick out of it. GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

the bottom 12 is a root that took my eye the other day which gave me the idea to hoist it up over or next too road.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I picking SEATTLE......now. I've changed my mind because of this winner picking dog.

Watch Video. This dog has not lost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZSRQ3huJME
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

That dog ain't busting my balloon.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Left Coast Chris

Rooting for the Broncos.  Seahawks more likely to win.  If forced to bet, I would bet for the Seahawks. 

Just hope the Broncos win on a easy pass late in the game where Sherman falls down or gets knocked down by his own man and.....nobody interviews him afterwards.    :) :) 8)

Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

Woodcarver

I think Manning will be able to cope with the Seattle defense. I'm a Russell Wilson fan so I will be pulling for the Seahawks, but I expect the Broncos to win.
Just an old dog learning new tricks.......Woodcarver

Thank You Sponsors!