iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Simple Set not working

Started by woodweasel, January 12, 2014, 11:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodweasel

My simple set started acting up the other day.when I preSet  it the blade just went all the way down.in the manual mode when I tried to go down it came up.It just acted goofy for lack of better words.only have about 30 hours on the machine! what's up with that? ???

orion388

Mine did the same thing. One call to Marty and the next day had a new controller. Simple plug and play fix. Takes ~20 minutes to replace all under warranty.

John
LT35HD, Kubota L4330, Stihl 361, 026, Massey Fersuson 55, Ventrac, Grasshopper, Small dumptruck and a huge yearning for knowledge from this forum.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Unplug the yellow cord from the Simple set and blow the dust out and re-attach.
Then remove the panel and unplug the yellow cord from the positioning sensor and blow the dust out of it.
Re-attach and see if it works,
When your problem is happening, is it showing a code like E2 or E2 SENSOR on your Simple Set?
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

woodweasel

Ga Mtn Man

"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

MartyParsons

Hello,
If you have not resolved the issue. You may try this. Go to the operator manual, trouble shooting section 6.6 on LT35. You will need to see if the gear settings defaulted to the LT40 settings. Follow directions to open the PID values.

On the LT35 the INV / Gear setting should be yes.

There is a chart for the gear setting should be.

Sample setting is .1170 for revision A 3.00 +. or any LT35 with the new gear box.

I have see a few change settings, not sure why. Seems once you change it works as before. If the gear settings change to no the saw head will travel to the bottom. If the gear setting changes the accuracy will be not correct, most times travel beyond the mark.

Call WM if you need help.

Or send me a email so I can ask you a few questions.

Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

woodweasel

I called WM.The first tech said something about it defaulting back to an LT 40.He wanted me to perform some test on it.I wasn't at the mill site. I got my buddy to go to mill & call WM back.Next tech that he talked to just sent a new board, no test. Its in the mail.I will change it out on the ,23rd when I get home

drobertson

electronics,  glad wmz is taking care of it,   david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

orion388

Daniel

Simple swap out .. Follow the programming from Marty's post above.

Prolly will not take you 30 minutes portal to portal.. Hmmmmmmmm a nautical term for a nautical person :)

:new_year:

John
LT35HD, Kubota L4330, Stihl 361, 026, Massey Fersuson 55, Ventrac, Grasshopper, Small dumptruck and a huge yearning for knowledge from this forum.

millwright

Check your setup to see if the gear inv has changed. Mine has done this a few times. I just go through the setup steps and it works fine.

bigriver

I also have had a problem with lt35 setworks that ended up being a loose magnet on the end of shaft that position sensor fits over might be worth checking think magnet is suppose to be glued on shaft

Thank You Sponsors!