iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

LT40 head stuttering going down rail

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, January 09, 2014, 06:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

This was in another thread not to long ago and I couldn't find the thread to add to it, so I just started a new one.

In the other thread, someone had brought up about their sawmill head not wanting to smoothly travel down the bed rail. I think some other members had experienced the same thing as well as me.
Well my LT40 started "stuttering" down the rail this morning......it wanted to go, I could push it......but it was like it wasn't getting the power it needed.
I crawled under it, saw nothing what so ever hindering the travel.
So then I started poking around.
The ground that moves down the rail was loose.....not real bad.....but enough it wasn't making very good contact.
I could wiggle it back and forth.
So all I knew to do was to get my 14mm wrench and tighten it back up.
I did......and never had anymore problems the rest of the day. I hoped this fixed it.  :)
I would have found the problem last month when I was a looking if I had just started checking things by hand and not by just looking.....by just looking......everything looked fine.

The bolts that was loose are the bolts that hold it to the frame.

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Nomad

It's good that you caught it when you did.  A faulty ground can make bad things happen. :'(
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

drobertson

Thanks for posting, man that thing looks bout brand new!  Maintenance is critical for sure, preventive maintenance to be exact.     david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Larry

If you found it loose today there is a chance it will loosen again unless corrosion makes it fast.  I used to believe every fastener needs a lock washer but I read some articles that engineers have found they are not all that good. 

Anymore if I find a loose fastener it gets a shot of the blue loctite and it won't loosen again.

Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Larry, these 2 nuts that were suppose to be tight are the nylon thread lock nuts. How they got loose, I'll never know. I may put some Loctite on them.

reswire

You may want to add some "anti-oxidant" before tightening.  It will help keep corrosion from being a problem as well.  I've had bolts remain tight on equipment, but still lost conductivity.  If corrosion exists anywhere, it is no different than the "loose bolt" problem.   :snowball:
Norwood LM 30, JD 5205, some Stihl saws, 15 goats, 10 chickens, 1 Chessie and a 2 Weiner dogs...

Chuck White

Hard to say why they may have loosened, but the locktite won't hurt anything either.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

LaneC

You may try some grease behind a crush washer and then tighten it back down. Some call it a star washer. I works like a lock washer. The grease will prevent corrosion and still allow good conductivity.
Man makes plans and God smiles

jcbrotz

I guess I will be the one to burst yer bubble, That ground doesn't have much to do with the forward/reverse travel BUT you did save yourself a headache with the hydraulics you did not know about yet. :D
2004 woodmizer lt40hd 33hp kubota, Cat 262B skidsteer and way to many tractors to list. www.Brotzmanswoodworks.com and www.Brotzmanscenturyfarm.com

MartyParsons

Hello,
This could start a problem. The ground provides a path from the electric motor hydraulic pump to the battery ground. When this gets dirty or loose then the ground finds another path, usually through the cam bearings. When ground goes through the bearing it arcs making a little pit on the roller making the bearing rough.
I would also check the power feed belt tension and the set screws on the larger pulley while you are there.
Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Jemclimber

Another tip for making a lock nut that I use is to take an ordinary nut and hit it on the side to just slightly oval it. It takes some practice to find to right amount of force so as not to crush it and still deform it slightly, but the nut will still thread on and it will not loosen up. Don't buy hardened nuts, just the bolts when needed also.
lt15

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: MartyParsons on January 10, 2014, 05:08:14 AM
Hello,
This could start a problem. The ground provides a path from the electric motor hydraulic pump to the battery ground. When this gets dirty or loose then the ground finds another path, usually through the cam bearings. When ground goes through the bearing it arcs making a little pit on the roller making the bearing rough.
I would also check the power feed belt tension and the set screws on the larger pulley while you are there.
Marty

smiley_thumbsup

Ga Mtn Man

I checked those nuts on my mill and they were quite loose also.  With only about 50 hours on the mill, I suspect that someone at the WM factory is forgetting to tighten them. 
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

hackberry jake

14mm bolt on an American made mill?   say_what
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

Dave Shepard

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

SawyerBrown

Quote from: hackberry jake on January 11, 2014, 09:28:33 AM

Yeah, I was told that everything was English -- no metric -- so I don't carry any metrics in my tool box.  I do carry a 14-mm crescent wrench, though, just in case.   :D
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

SawyerBrown

Another option to lock or star washers, or loctite, is to double-nut (jam nut).  Looks like there's enough thread there.  Or, could be in addition to.
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

Chuck White

I picked up on that too!  :-\

I do believe that the only metric nuts/bolts on a Wood-Mizer would likely be in/on the engine, depending on brand and model!  ;)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

pineywoods

Y might take a look at the alignment procedures in the manual. I think those bolts are supposed to be a bit loose so the brush holder can wiggle around. That's why the nuts are nylocks.. For shure it has nothing to do with the head movement. That brush supplies power to the hydraulics.
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Ga Mtn Man

Quote from: pineywoods on January 11, 2014, 10:19:24 AM
Y might take a look at the alignment procedures in the manual. I think those bolts are supposed to be a bit loose so the brush holder can wiggle around. That's why the nuts are nylocks..

I went through the entire manual  :P and couldn't find any info on this. ???

Also on a sort of related note, why does the manual refer to "felt wipers"?  I can only find one felt wiper on my mill.
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Chuck White

I was just looking through the troubleshooting guide in my owner/operators manual and found this problem, cause & solution!

Section 4.3 Power feed problems

Problem
Power Feed is jerky at low speeds or does not move until speed is above halfway mark!

Cause                                  Solution
Drum switch is dirty              Clean drum switch and lubricate with contact grease

Drum switch contacts bad      Check that contacts are in good contition and
                                           positively close the circuit

Components are loose           Inspect PC board for loose connections and
or wires are broken               components

Brucer

14mm bolt on an American made mill?

Second law of engineering. "In an emergency metric and inch wrenches are interchangeable."

Quote from: Ga Mtn Man on January 11, 2014, 11:23:50 AM
Also on a sort of related note, why does the manual refer to "felt wipers"?  I can only find one felt wiper on my mill.

Each of the bottom track rollers has a small cylindrical felt bad the presses against the face of the roller. Check out "Lower Track Rollers" in your parts manual. When you squirt ATF into the small hole in the round metal cylinders beside the rollers every 25 hours (you do that, right? :D) you're soaking those other two felt pads.

As to the original problem, I've had that stuttering action a few times. Various causes were ... failing power feed potentiometer; drum switch contacts worn away; failed power control module.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

highleadtimber16

I can tell you, there's not much I hate more than metric and imperial. Lets just pick one!  :D
Preferably imperial.  :)
2011 Wood-Mizer LT 40 hyd w/ 12' Extension,
EG 200 Wood-Mizer
Cutting Old Growth Cedar from Queen Charlotte Islands.

Ga Mtn Man

Quote from: Brucer on January 12, 2014, 01:08:20 AM
Each of the bottom track rollers has a small cylindrical felt bad the presses against the face of the roller. Check out "Lower Track Rollers" in your parts manual. When you squirt ATF into the small hole in the round metal cylinders beside the rollers every 25 hours (you do that, right? :D) you're soaking those other two felt pads.

Uh, yeah, of course I do.  I was just seein' if you guys new the answer. ;D ... :-[

Brucer

;D

It took me a while to find the DanG things when I read the maintenance instructions. They are also a pain in the butt to get at -- pretty much impossible from the outside of the frame. I never seem to get the carriage in the right position to get both of them at once.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

barbender

I'd never heard of those before you mentioned them, Bruce. I'll have to investigate.
Too many irons in the fire

Finn1903

Good post, I need to check the grounds pads and bottom roller.  Looks like my mill is of simliar vintage as Poston's and I had a similair problem of stuttering this past saturday working in the rain. 
Could this be the same cause of an occational accuset2 forgetting where it was in autodown mode?
WM LT40HDD47, bunch of saws, tractor, backhoe, and a loving wife.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

OK Guys.....I took some notes today.
Went to the mill this morning at 8:30am.
Checked oil and cranked engine. Let engine warm up about 5-7 minutes.
While engine was warming up, I soaked my felt pad in ATF on top rail and cleaned and applied ATF to bottom rail.
Wiped lift chain clean and applied ATF.
Wiped ATF to the vertical rails that the head travels up and down on.
Took face off of control panel, cleaned and applied a light application of grease where it makes contact to move the head down the rail.
Checked all connections while in there.....everything OK.

Now.....I start to move the head down the rail....it don't want to go at first and then starts.
As its moving......it starts to stutter like it wants to go but just can't. It would move 2 or 3 feet like it was suppose to and then start the stutter thing again.

No problem....when I get to the end of the mill, I pick the head up and come back.
I start down the rail again......same thing, but now quit as bad.

I do this 7 times.....moving the head down the rail. Each time, its not as bad as the previous trip.

Now, on the 8th trip down the rail.......no problem for the rest of the day. Works perfect.
It only does this in cold temps.

Tomorrow, I will take an in-depth look at the belt and motor drive.

Jim_Rogers

When I got my mill there was no holes in the drive belt guard, so it filled up with sawdust. When this sawdust froze I couldn't get the mill to move. I had to take the cover off and drill some holes in it, after I cleaned out the sawdust, and ice.
Now I think the newer mills have holes in the bottom of the guard already.

Is your drive belt guard full of sawdust? was the sawdust frozen from this past cold weather?

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Very, very good thought Jim. I will find out in the morning.....if it ain't to cold.  ;D

Thanks Jim.  smiley_thumbsup

Ga Mtn Man

Quote from: pineywoods on January 11, 2014, 10:19:24 AM
Y might take a look at the alignment procedures in the manual. I think those bolts are supposed to be a bit loose so the brush holder can wiggle around. That's why the nuts are nylocks.. For shure it has nothing to do with the head movement. That brush supplies power to the hydraulics.

Does anyone know for sure if piney is correct on the this?

slider

I think piney is correct .The brass contact bar is spring loaded. That's why the lock nuts are used.Also David ,you might check the drive motor brush springs.I had the same problem one time.The brushes were fine but one spring was weak causing this stumble from time to time.
al glenn

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: slider on January 13, 2014, 06:26:12 PM
I think piney is correct .The brass contact bar is spring loaded. That's why the lock nuts are used.Also David ,you might check the drive motor brush springs.I had the same problem one time.The brushes were fine but one spring was weak causing this stumble from time to time.

Slider, is the motor easy to take off? i can take the whole thing to my buddies shop for a complete going over.
Thanks.

Peter Drouin

I would start with the lower bearings. Put a stick up under the head [the idle side] the go under the mill and you should be able to move the bearing with your finger. If the cup that's over the bearing moves up and down or in and out it's junk. If good look at the top ones.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

slider

David if the bearings are not the problem the motor is not hard to get off and on.I had one bearing a while back that would do fine and then lock up.Drove me nuts .It was the bearing that time not motor issues .Good luck.al
al glenn

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I know we're all guessing here.....but if it were a bearing.....it would give me trouble at some point during the day. Not just at the beginning in the morning.
What cha think?

isawlogs

order a new mill and be done with all these issues.  ;)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: isawlogs on January 13, 2014, 08:48:54 PM
order a new mill and be done with all these issues.  ;)

:D That would take all the fun away.

pineywoods

David, what you are describing sounds very familiar. You'll have to pull some covers off to get at it. The long drive chain wraps around a sprocket and then wraps around an idler sprocket. The bearings for those sprockets are probably the most failure prone part of an lt40. Go look at magicmans recent post complete with pics. When either of those bearings goes out, the drive chain doesn't line up with the sprockets and it tries to hang on the teeth..
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I believe you and it will be checked......but remember i said it only happens on cold mornings, and does it just a few time starting the day.
After that, I can saw for 3 - 4 hours......turn the mill off.......go to lunch.....come back and saw for 3 or 4 more hours with no trouble.
It is kind of mind boggling.
And Magics post.....I have saved that it my file......Magic is part of my Encyclopedia.  :)

MartyParsons

QuoteI think piney is correct .The brass contact bar is spring loaded. That's why the lock nuts are used.
Hello,
The lower ground block has two designs. The early revision LT40HD G1 - J1 had the bolts loose, the later  revision J1 + block had springs on the block. So it depends. I would think David's later mill would have the springs on the block and the nylock nuts should be tight.
The power feed motor only has two bolts that hold it on. This is adjustable so watch out when you remove it. If you do not align the chain for the power feed when reinstalled the chain will ride off. Remove the belt cover before you remove the complete assembly and check the belt.
It would be not normal for the bearings to be out of the power feed. I would guess they would last 2000 hr + unless the mill has been is a wet area and not used. Or the belt was over tightened.
I see many power feed belts loose on the standard hydraulic mills. The Super mills seem to last a lot longer.
Hope this helps.
Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Ga Mtn Man

Quote from: slider on January 13, 2014, 06:26:12 PM

The nuts that David (and I) found loose were the ones that mount the bracket to the mill, not the ones that hold the contact bar in place.  You can see the ones I'm referring to in David's OP.

pineywoods

That long chain will shrink and tighten up noticeably when it gets cold...The bearings are sealed, can't lube them. Try this..When it stats stuttering, put the fwd/rev handle back in neutral. Then push the head, it won't roll easily due to the motor being in brake mode, but you can push it. If it moves smoothly, probably some other problem, but if it stutters, probably bearing..

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Good idea Piney......I think THE FIRST think I will do in the morning is push the head from one end to the other and see what happens. Even before I crank it.

Just a note: It has never stuttered in reverse.....does that tell us anything?

Thanks for chiming in Marty.

Peter Drouin

Only on the morning , Then the bearing is trying to turn it jumps, then it just slides ;D
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Magicman

If it is like mine, disconnecting one motor lead will remove the motor braking action and let the saw head move easier.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

barbender

David, the reason you don't feel it in reverse is because the mil only reverses at 100% power to the motor versus the 20%-50% you are probably using going forward. Is it below freezing in the morning when this is happening? If so, I would suspect some frozen sawdust in the battery cover and drive motor area.
Too many irons in the fire

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: barbender on January 14, 2014, 08:58:41 AM
Is it below freezing in the morning when this is happening? If so, I would suspect some frozen sawdust in the battery cover and drive motor area.

Yes....the only time it happens is when the temp is below freezing.

It was 43 this morning.
I went to the mill, I had already blown the sawdust off yesterday as I always do before I leave.
The first think I did this morning was, I walked up to the head and started pushing it down the rail. Smooth as silk....road the rail like a new train.
Next I took the battery cover off and the shield that covers the motor that drives the head.
Not a lot of sawdust at all.

I did blow out the little bit of sawdust that was under these covers.

Then, I went through my normal ATF procedures while I was warming the engine up.
Finally, with the covers still off, so I could see....I put the head to move forward.
No problems what so ever....and had no trouble the rest of the day.
I really think it has something to do with the VERY cold temps.

NOW GET THIS!!!
I was so happy I wasn't having trouble with the head speed anymore.....I went around the mill to get to the backhoe and low and behold tripped over the DanG LOGRITE, went to grab anything and grabbed the motor that moves the guide in and out. BROKE the DanG wire off the back of the motor! #%*!^$#!!!!!!

Took it apart to fix it.

Fixed it from the inside out and put it back on.

Now to keep from doing it again.....I found a piece of pipe in the shed and made a shield for it.

Problem solved.  :)

SawyerBrown

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on January 14, 2014, 05:04:03 PM
Now to keep from doing it again.....I found a piece of pipe in the shed and made a shield for it.

Problem solved.  :)

Yeah, that looks a lot easier than picking up your tools!   :D :D  (Sorry, I couldn't resist ...)

thecfarm

Where's the WM modification thread? Good idea. Protects it from the normal walking too close to it too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Peter Drouin on January 14, 2014, 05:43:00 PM
So you did not check the bearing  :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D Yes Peter.

Your comment does remind me of a time when I went to get a loaf of bread for the wife. I ran into the back of a car when I wasn't paying attention and the car had stopped to make a turn.
I called the wife and told her I would be a little late and That I had ran into the back of someone.
The first thing she said was ....Did you get the bread yet?" :D

Peter Drouin

She must know how much you forget things and has to remind you all the time.
:D :D :D well, so we all went through this and you did not find any thing wrong. Rides like a train, It should ride like a Wood Mizer sawmill  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D maybe you need a seat then you will feel like your on a train  :D :D :D :D ;D ;)
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Chuck White

Quote from: thecfarm on January 14, 2014, 05:19:57 PM
Where's the WM modification thread? Good idea. Protects it from the normal walking too close to it too.

Here's a mod done primarily for safety, but will also protect the wires too!

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=7789.220

Mod done by Bibbyman back in Dec, 2005, reply #227.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Thanks Chuck.....I was not around in 2005......but I did read old number 227.
Very good idea Bib!
But knowing my luck.... ::)......I'm not taking anything off my debarked. :D

Jim_Rogers

I just put a little wrap of duct tape on mine:

Works for me.
And it's cheap and easy.

Jim Rogers

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I would still break your wires Jim....as long as they are exposed......I'd get 'em one way or the other. :D

Jim_Rogers

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on January 14, 2014, 07:35:12 PM
I would still break your wires Jim....as long as they are exposed......I'd get 'em one way or the other. :D

That's a long reach from your arm to my wires...... :laugh: :'(

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jim_Rogers on January 14, 2014, 07:47:53 PM
Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on January 14, 2014, 07:35:12 PM

That's a long reach from your arm to my wires...... :laugh: :'(

:D :D :D

isawlogs

Poston, I have a BIL that must be related somehow to you.  ::)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: isawlogs on January 14, 2014, 07:56:06 PM
Poston, I have a BIL that must be related somehow to you.  ::)

His names not NOMAD is it?  ;D

thecfarm

POSTON,if it can be broke,bent,scratched,dropped,lost,buried,dulled or damaged some how,I will find the some how to do it.  ::)
My Father was just the opposite of me. How he did not just about kill me growing up is beyond me. He could buy a tool set,wrenches,sockets and all that stuff and have it for 50 years and not lose a one. Until his only son came along to that age of working on things.  ::)  Not bang up the tractor at all either.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

isawlogs

::)  BIL has more family then I thought possible!     :D

Marcel

Nomad

OOOOh!   What's that sudden, sharp pain in the middle of my back?!? :o
     Thank the stars I'm not related to POSTON!!!  Uh, at least I hope I'm not.  I might, however, be related to Isawlogs.  I had relatives there when the filles du roi started to arrive.  But I sure hope I'm not his BIL.

Quote from: isawlogs on January 14, 2014, 08:52:42 PM
::)  BIL has more family then I thought possible!     :D

I better log off before I get some sort of complex or sumthin. :D
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

WDH

David,

I heard that you barked yourself on a logrite.  At least you did not get hooked. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

pineywoods

OK, so tell us what was the real problem, or are you just not saying ?

POSTON WIDEHEAD

No real problem....at all......went to the mill this morning, around 48°......head went down the rail, Smooth as Silk.

drobertson

48?  sounds like golfing weather ;D     
david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: drobertson on January 15, 2014, 08:46:21 PM
48?  sounds like golfing weather ;D     
david

Ain't that the truth. But its so wet right now, they want let you drive the cart on the fairways. Usually where my ball goes, I need a skidder to get to it.  :D

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on January 15, 2014, 09:20:16 PM
And a fellerbuncher to get it out.

That what I use to pick up all my clubs I throw. :D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!