iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Katie-did and a magnatrac

Started by Part_Timer, January 09, 2014, 07:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Part_Timer

Last year I decided that shoveling the drive way just isn't as much fun as it used to be.  After looking at several options I settled on the purchase of  Struck Mangnatrac RS1000.  It works just fine for plowing snow, pulling logs, grading the drive and what have you.  Well Katie has made fun of me ever since purchasing it because it is such a small "Tonka Toy".  Ok what ever I have fun and it is sure better than a shovel.  Yesterday I get a call asking how to start it as Katie wants to plow out the mess the county left at the end of the drive. About an hour later I get a call from Kate admitting that it is fun to use.  last night I get this picture from my daughter, Katie driving the crawler sock monkey hat and all. 

My only issue is that now I think she has taken over yet another cool toy.  Guess a JD 350 is next on the list :)

Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Piston

:D :D :D  That's awesome!  (Especially the sock monkey hat).

Sometimes it takes them a while, but they eventually come clean admitting that our "silly little toys" are more fun than they ever thought! 

-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

thecfarm

I had to buy a tractor for the wife so she would leave my alone.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Faron

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

katie-did

I love my sock monkey hat! I have to admit it was fun clearing the drive but he better not have any plans of putting me to work using it. There will be a mutiny!!
Part Timer's Boss & CFO smiley_angel01_halo

r.man

Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

katie-did

Quote from: r.man on January 10, 2014, 08:14:20 AM
Katie, do you know about Pooks?
http://www.pook.ca/
No r.man I had not heard of Pooks... wish I'd have known about them about 6 years ago. I originally bought a plan one to wear to my sons high school football games. Everyone called it my Swissmiss hat cause I'd bring hot chocolate too. My kids hated my hat so one day I came across this sock monkey hat. I love sock monkeys and my daughter hates them and my hats in general. So if they were going to make fun of me and my hats then I'd give them a reason and get to enjoy it too. I've had a lot of with that hat over the years.
Part Timer's Boss & CFO smiley_angel01_halo

LAZERDAN

some people are scared of clowns   I have always been afraid of the sock monkeys   yikes      lazerdan

WmFritz

r.man, where were you last month when I needed ideas for Christmas. :snowball:
The onesies would been a big hit with all the girls in my life. I book marked it for next year.

I want the hockey sock for me.
I'll even leave the Maple Leaf on it, in spite of the Red Wings.  lol lol
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Thank You Sponsors!