iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forum Contest sponsored by LogRite

Started by Jeff, June 01, 2004, 01:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

QuoteI got mine in too! 8)

Jeff, How many people do you think will be entering?

Delcy

Not sure, but I can tell ya only one will win! :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sawwood

I got my answers in too. Sure would be nice to have one
 of LogRites Cant Hooks.

Sawwood 8)
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

pigman

Jeff,  I am going on a trip for two weeks so I included my shipping address in the e-mail so logrite can have my blue cant hook here when I get home from the trip. 8)
Bob the winner
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Patty

Hey Good Morning everybody! Have I won yet? I can wait to pick out my new blue cant hook!  8)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Rocky_J

C'mon, Jeff! It's 8:11 and you haven't announced the winner yet. Or did you decide that you won?  ;D

Engineer

DanG!  I wuz nowhere near a computer yesterday and couldn't get my list in.  I KNOW I had all the answers too.   >:(

Pooey.

Jeff

I said you had to have your entries in, I didn't say thats when we were announcing the winner. ;D

Suspense man suspense! ;)  We're working on it. :)

Mrs._Stump_Jumper

It's Sunday Y'all you need to go to church first and then maybe when you get home Jeff will have the results. :D ;D

Delcy
Delcy - Morley, MI
'07 F350 Dually, Diesel, Flatbed
3 Lovely Children Jonathon, Monica, and (Jeff)
2 Brittany Spaniels:  Buddy and Pumpkin Pie

Jeff

We have a slip for each of the entries printed out to put in the official Forestry Forum name drawing container. O.K. we are going outside to draw... :)

Stump Jumper

???Are you gonna post the answers to the questions so we know what the answers are?
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Rocky_J

Here's what I came up with. Someone can pipe up if they see a wrong answer.  :)
Question # 1. Who are 3 LogRite Tools "personnel" who are members of the Forestry Forum?
I need their Forestry Forum member names.
Tammy, Pete and Kevin. Tamiam, LogRite and neslrite.

Question # 2. The REGULAR price for LogRite's 60 inch cant hook is...
$129.95

Question # 3.Tamiam will be debuting a new Logrite line at the EXPO Richmond 2004. Comments
from peolple that have tried the new line say "Sweeeet!"  What is this new product line?
Brownies

Question # 4. Where exactly will you be able to find LogRite's display at the EXPO Richmond 2004?  
Booth #118, Main building  

Question # 5. What is the name of LogRite Tools Parent Company? (June 5)
New England Saw and Lumber

Question # 6. The butt end of this LogRite tool has a baseball type end cap to keep the tool from
slipping out of your grasp. Name the Tool.
Mill Special

Question # 7. By his own admission, the preferred special LogRite peavey color of Shop Teacher.
Hot pink Man, hot pink!

Question # 8. The LogRite small Timber Frame Hammer is perfect for WHAT?, and the large hammer is best for WHAT?
Small- Driving pegs or knocking braces into place. Large- persuading tough joints together in traditional home construction.

Question # 9. Safety Orange and Emergency Yellow cant hooks, timber carriers and log peaveys are available HOW?
Special order only, minimum quantities apply.

Question #10. Who is the forum member from the western U.S. that is a local dealer for LogRite Tools?
Frank Pender

Question #11. Who's yer buddy for showing ya ALL the questions again in case you missed any of them? Don't tell the other
members or guests that you can see this just for tonight!  ;) ;)

(HINT: ITS JEFF B!)

Question #12. What is the Name of the LogRite Tool Log Dog pictured in an earlier post?
Tucker

Question #13. The LogRite Timber Framing Hammer is often referred to as what?
Commander hammer

Question # 14. A chance to explore a place you probably don't look often!  The Forum Calendar! What is the date of the Forestry
Forum's 4th Anniversary?
9/24/2004

Question # 15. Who is credited with the creation of that most perfect form of log and lumber volume measure, "the Whack Rules"?
Kevin

Question # 16. Who is Aunt Nellie and who is she married to?
Bibbyman's aunt, married to Uncle Chick

Question # 17. We have another Forum member whos's granddaddy had a different sort of logging tool company. Who is the
member and what type of tools did this company produce? Hint: the member is, and the company was in Missouri. They were
truly some noble tools...
Bro. Noble, Barker Rim Saw

Question # 18. One of the Forestry Forum administrators has a company called ARC Consulting.  What does ARC stand for?
(he has a website)
All Resource Connections (Ron Scott)

MemphisLogger

Scott Banbury, Urban logger since 2002--Custom Woodworker since 1990. Running a Woodmizer LT-30, a flock of Huskies and a herd of Toy 4x4s Midtown Logging and Lumber Company at www.scottbanbury.com

Thank You Sponsors!