iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Shudda ax for addvice

Started by Howdy, January 06, 2014, 02:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howdy

I can only opst a wuik noet as I am recobering after binhg in the hospotal it sens that my wife diid npt like her chrstmus gft that i gived her

i thut she would rea;;y liiiiiiiiike the scale it goes up tp 400 bounds and everyyyyyything. I fibbured she would neeed it as she has gamed a few bounds this year and it would help; her to loose it good.

the dokers aay i mite regammmmmme the sigoty in one wye buyt they are not wure if I wluld ever be able to uise my hannndd hwoever i expect to w;k aganiiiiiii avter the browken nbones hewl.

I shoyulda hgotten the mizer i gyess

clww

Are you serious, or this a joke?
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

thecfarm

Howdy does write good,don't he?  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

say_what   The head was the only thing I could find to scratch on here.
Must be REAL COLD in Uragon.

Howdy.....every time I read this.....I laugh more and more.  :D :D :D :D :D
Can't wait to show the wife.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Howdy, you will be OK after the swelling goes down.  In the meantime, use only one eye at the time and try holding a pencil between the splint and your hand to punch the keyboard.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

isawlogs

So if I am going to need to read something I can't understand ....
    Toi aussi mon ami tu devras en faire du pareil, si j'ai bien compris, tu as acheté une balance pour ton épouse et elle ne l'aime pas....  pas drole la madame d'avoir réorganiser tes os, t'avoir fait prendre un brin d'enflure et d'avoir réorienter le direction de tes membres.
    Prompte rétablissement mon ami en espérent que tout rentre dans l'orde au plus vite.    dangle_smiley     hurt_smiley       smiley_smug01
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

thecfarm

Marcel,how did I do?

You too my friend you must do the same, if I understood correctly, you bought a scale for your wife and she did not like .... not funny the lady having to reorganize your bones, you have caught a bit of swelling and reorient the direction of having your limbs.
     Speedy recovery my friend hope that everything is in order quickly
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

TimRB

Earth to FF, Earth to FF.  It's humor. 

Tim

isawlogs

;) :P :) :) Ray, You got the essence of it.  :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: thecfarm on January 06, 2014, 05:31:05 PM
Marcel,how did I do?

You too my friend you must do the same, if I understood correctly, you bought a scale for your wife and she did not like .... not funny the lady having to reorganize your bones, you have caught a bit of swelling and reorient the direction of having your limbs.
     Speedy recovery my friend hope that everything is in order quickly.

You been on Face Book again?  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Howdy

Marcel,

Kaveri tiedän antoi vaimonsa erityistä blender synttärilahjaksi ja hän antaa hänen ystävänsä tietävät, meillä oli valittaa hänelle kuinka mies koskaan antaa tyttö pluging sisään vaativat lahja sähkölaite.  Meillä oli hauskaa leikkiä häntä siitä parin viime kuukauden aikana.  Kai jokainen on erilainen ja lahjojen antaminen on jotain ainutlaatuista hänen olosuhteensa.

WmFritz

You guys are too much.  :D I'm up way too late after watching the bowl game... catching up what ewes are up to on the FF, and now I'm picturing Howdy talking  wit a busted nose, black eyes and fat lip. Then Marcel starts up in  Quebecese and now I'm belly laughing.

( note to self... don't get on the forum late at night if you plan on getting up early). Now I'm wide awake.  :D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Seaman

Thanks for starting my day off right!
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

thecfarm

Howdy,how did I do?
The guy I know gave his wife a special blender for her birthday and she lets her friends know, we had to appeal to him how a man will never give a girl a gift pluging in demanding electrical appliance. We had a lot of fun to play with him for the last couple of months. I guess everyone is different, and gift giving is something unique in his or her circumstances

Howdy

Ya did good.
My fathers family came from Finland.  Grandfather and Grandmother both came through Ellis Island in 1919, and somehow both ended up in San Francisco where they met.  After marriage they moved up to Oregon where a strong Finish community was located.

I have only one memory of meeting my Grandmother who did not speak English.  My father refused to teach me anything of Finland or the language but that's another story.

isawlogs

Howdy, between buying a scale, then a blender, I beleive you suck at getting da wife a gift  ;D   :D :D

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!