iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A big "thumbs up" for TimberKing

Started by marcusthgault, January 06, 2014, 06:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcusthgault

Emailed the TimberKing last Thursday with a query regarding apparent discrepancies between the US and UK specs.
Got a detailed helpful reply from Will Johnston, Company President, virtually by return.
Wow!
If this is the standard of customer care you are accustomed to in the United States.
am fer moving over the pond.
Marcus
Theres nathing as wouldnay werk better fer been teighn asundry furst.

ladylake

After over 9000 hours on my B20 good service and great mills.   Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

Ga Mtn Man

From personal experience, I can tell you that TK gives that level of service after the sale too, even if you're not the original owner of one of their mills.
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Tom the Sawyer

I bought my B-20 from an individual.  It was almost two years old with 5 hours on it.  Timberking has been great, I can't imagine how they could treat 'original' owners any better than they have treated me.   smiley_clapping
07 TK B-20, Custom log arch, 20' trailer w/log loading arch, F350 flatbed dually dump.  Piggy-back forklift.  LS tractor w/FEL, Bobcat S250 w/grapple, Stihl 025C 16", Husky 372XP 24/30" bars, Grizzly 20" planer, Nyle L200M DH kiln.
If you call and my wife says, "He's sawin logs", I ain't snoring.

beenthere

Quote from: marcusthgault on January 06, 2014, 06:22:59 AM
Emailed the TimberKing last Thursday with a query regarding apparent discrepancies between the US and UK specs.
Got a detailed helpful reply from Will Johnston, Company President, virtually by return.
Wow!
If this is the standard of customer care you are accustomed to in the United States.
am fer moving over the pond.
Marcus

Come on over.  We'll have a tea party for you when you get here.   8)

;D ;D

So, how about the "discrepancies" ?   
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

rph816

We've bought one new and one used TK mill and the service has been exceptional for both.  The sister company, Woodmaster, does equally well.  There are a few companies out there that really go the extra mile, and it's great when you find one. - Ryan

marcusthgault

Apparently a simple matter of the UK Website details being a trifle out of date.
I will now pipe down fer a while, while matters gestate, as I am getting a 1600 TK priced Stateside.

PS
Earl Grey tea "Old Boy", preferably loose leaf from Harrods, in a tin btw.  (Seriously!) With semi skimmed milk rather than lemon mind.

Regards,
Marcus

Sawdust Lover

jamesamd

That is how He prefers His tea ;)

Good start,Marcus.Best of luck M8 ;D

Jim
All that is gold does not glitter,not all those that wander are lost.....

rendezvous

But does he like Grits with his tea?   :D  ;D  8)  8)
Greg

woodyone.john

Well, jolly old hockey sticks,what old boy. cheers mate-kiwi
Saw millers are just carpenters with bigger bits of wood

marcusthgault

Jolly hockey sticks indeed!. 8)

Tee Hee!

More later. ;D

Marcus

JSwigga

I'm happy to see this.  I'm getting my new TK mill on Monday.  I'm so excited I can't even stand it!!

I'm an earl grey man myself. With a spot of 2% milk. 
60" Lucas Dedicated Slabber, TimberKing 2200 , 5 ton Nissan forklift, John Deere FEL

Thank You Sponsors!