iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Anyone with a Woodland mills hm126 in a 150 mile radius of Knoxville Tennessee

Started by 60lp, January 04, 2014, 11:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

60lp

I would like to see one in operation I'm willing to travel thanks and have a Blessed day

beenthere

Have you read the threads and posts on the forum here about the Woodland mills?

Have you sent personal messages to any of the posters including "NeilB" with information you are seeking ??

Might be more productive than waiting for someone who has a mill within your 150 from Knoxville to see it and respond with an invite.

I'd be interested in hearing about your plans for the Woodland mill. Do you have a local dealer?

Have you contacted Woodland? Maybe they know of a mill of theirs close by where you live.

Chat a bit here and lets see if we can drum up some help for you.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jimmy Mc

I don't have a woodland but I have a HF mill. It is very similar to the woodland hm126. If you are looking for a hobby mill you will love it. If you are looking for a mill to run production with, you will be very disappointed. I live just outside of your 150 mile radius in southern indiana. It is a 5.5 hour drive to there from here, the way I drive. You are welcome to come up and play with mine anytime you want except the next 4 days. The weather is going down hill, lots of snow and the coldest weather we have had in years. Not good to play out in. You know what, if you want to come on up and play with it you can. I will watch from the house though. It is going to be to cold for me.
Jimmy McIntosh, HF band mill

60lp

Hey guys thanks woodland mills has a customer here in Tennessee but they can't give me. Any info due to the privacy act also mr jimmy thanks for the invite we are going to louisville ky in fen to the farm show are you close we stay in bardstown ky any way thanks everyone to the support

Ga Mtn Man

Most mill makers are happy to give you that information, with permission from their customers of course.  The owners of Woodland Mills should re-think their policy.  It kind of makes it look like their trying to hide something .  I don't believe they are because most owners of their mills here on the forum seem pretty happy with the mill.
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Magicman

Give Woodland Mills your information and then have them let the customer/owner contact you.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

The way things are nowadays,I don't blame them for not giving out that information. They could be liable.  ::)  I tell companies I can be contacted.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

plaindriver

I am probably the guy they are referring to. Im about 90 mi from you. Bought the mill early July, 2013. I sent you a PM re visiting. Would be happy to show it to you.

Kubota L4600 DT w/FEL, John Deere 750 4WD w/FEL, PH Digger,RotoTiller,Box Scraper,Disc;16, 18, 20" chainsaws;Troy Built 27T splitter; table saw, radial arm saw,turning lathe, chipper, small backhoe, Isuzu NPR 14' stakeside diesel truck; a wife that still likes me.

JamieT

Plaindriver,
Im also very interested in the hm126. Ive read and read about it and would love to see one run. If you could, pm you
r location. Im in Jacksonville Alabama 
Learned just about everything I know, from the greatest man ive ever known. My father! Everything else was self taught thru the school of HARD KNOCKS ;-)

JamieT

Sorry, using the mobile site  once I hit the "full version  I see your location
Learned just about everything I know, from the greatest man ive ever known. My father! Everything else was self taught thru the school of HARD KNOCKS ;-)

Thank You Sponsors!