iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

my only regret in 2013

Started by redbeard, December 31, 2013, 09:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redbeard

I had a great year with the band mill cutting customers logs and stocking and keeping my drying shed full. Being a part time sawyer things worked out really good juggling the day job and working the woodlot evenings and weekends. Finished my seventh year in October with the mill businesse. My big regret is I need to get the woodworking going again at least my long list of too do 's .  That's my goal for 2014 is to show off to you guys n gals every time I see all your wonderful projects I get really jealous. Keep the coming its great motivation.  Happy New year everyone.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

POSTON WIDEHEAD

My biggest regret was not being able to meet more members this year.
I did meet a bunch of you guys through out the year though.... and was very glad! :)
Hopefully I can meet more of you this year.  8)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

clww

This is the year I'll let you meet me, David. ;D
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

redbeard

One more regret " I missed the Pig roast again"
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: clww on December 31, 2013, 09:21:14 PM
This is the year I'll let you meet me, David. ;D

Be sure to call me in the middle of the night when you're on your way.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Warbird

I thought you were going to say your biggest regret was displaying that Seahawks banner in your avatar.  LOL ;D ;)

Happy New Year!

WDH

I agree with the woodworking regret.  I did some, but not as much as in the past.  I hope to make do better in 2014. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

terry f

Redbeard, I know its the 2013 season, but it will be good to see the Seahawks win the super bowl in 2014, that would be a good start.

goose63

Dident get my mill in 2013 got some back pay coming from the V A hope I can get the mill by March :new_year:
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

doctorb

Regret not fishing more, and working less.  gotta change that soon.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

ET

Im with you on that one Doctorb!  I had installed a bowpulpit Lumar windlas anchoring system on my Wellcraft last year and maybe only used it 4 times. This sawmilling stuff is keeping me off the water; but I cant complain.
Lucas 1030, Slabber attachment, Husky 550XP, Ford 555B hoe, Blaze King Ultra, Vermeer chipper, 70 acres with 40 acres Woods.

redbeard

Don't get me going on the Seahawks just yet. I hoping in two weeks they will be playing Packers in Seattle.  Rodgers loves to play in Seattle. Seahawks have the extra threat  "12th man " that is hard to beat.

Leigh Family Farm

Talk about 12th man...try playing in Philly.

No regrets about 2013. Some things I did I won't do again, like binge TV show watching, and other things I will do more of, like backpacking trips with my brother. I tend to not regret the past, mainly because you can't change it only learn from it. Best of luck to everyone in the new year!

FLY EAGLES FLY!!!
There are no problems; only solutions we haven't found yet.

Thank You Sponsors!