iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

logrite

Started by darrenjttu, December 25, 2013, 06:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darrenjttu

Does logrite give ff members a discount?

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I may be wrong, Logrite may run specials every now and again, I'm not sure. My advice would be to shoot them an email and ask them.
I just ordered and received over $200 worth of goodies from them a few weeks ago.
I'm glad their around discount or no discount.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

pineywoods

Hey, they support the forestry forum, that's a good discount in itself..
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

beenthere

smiley_thumbsup

You are quite right, IMO
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

dgdrls

Quote from: darrenjttu on December 25, 2013, 06:40:35 PM
Does logrite give ff members a discount?

Go to the Bailey's site (FF sponsor) on top of the page

LOGRITE tools on sale.

DGDrls

Magicman

It is my understanding that Logrite is a manufacturer and as such they can not sell their products for less than their distributors, but their distributors can sell for less than Logrite. 

Logrite does occasionally have "scratch or dented" products and may sometimes have an "overrun" of a particular product.  Last year I believe that there was a special on a particular cant hook. 

Send them an email and indicate that you are a FF member on the inquiry.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

mikeb1079

pm member tamiam.  she's very helpful to forum members, perhaps they have a scratch n dent or a misordered item that you can score a discount on.  8)
that's why you must play di drum...to blow the big guys mind!
homebuilt 16hp mill
99 wm superhydraulic w/42hp kubota

redbeard

Made my day coming home from day job this evening seeing the box on the porch. Now the 30" millers special will reside next too his 60" brother and the log scale will be very handy. Won't have to fiddle with the folding rule I been using ( it did the job just fine) This will be much easier to use. It was neat when I called in my order and talked with Kevin and he knew Redbeard from the forum made me feel special. Thanks Kevin & Logrite for making my day.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Magicman

The only thing better than sharing the joy of owning a new Logrite, is getting two.  It looks like you made out very well Jeff.  Congratulations !!!    logrite_cool
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

YellowHammer

Congratulations.  I've got their log rule also, and I've never had a logger argue when scaling with the big blue stick. It has paid for itself many times over.

It also makes a pretty good snake whacker. :D

YH
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

Magicman

Quote from: YellowHammer on January 30, 2014, 11:26:30 PM
It also makes a pretty good snake whacker. :D 
Then Jeff needs one.   ;D    :D

darrenjttu

I emailed logrite and they gave me one that was supposedly a scratched or dented one. It seems perfect to me. It was 20 bucks off so a 48 inch cant hook was 79 bucks. I still.cant believe how well built this is built.

barbender

Quote from: darrenjttu on January 31, 2014, 04:26:07 PM
I emailed logrite and they gave me one that was supposedly a scratched or dented one. It seems perfect to me. It was 20 bucks off so a 48 inch cant hook was 79 bucks. I still.cant believe how well built this is built.
Right on! I still haven't gotten a Logrite, I'm thinking tax return time this year, or first thing when my spring sawing season gets rolling so Mrs. Barbender at least sees some $$$ coming in for the $$$ going out. They are a well made tool. PS-Redbeard, you can kill 2 birds with one stone and put that photo in the "Bibs" thread, too ;D
Too many irons in the fire

Ludo

I bought the 78" cant, I am 210lbs and I swear I could roll a car over with it! Great product!

Ocklawahaboy

After breaking my back, I finally broke down and ordered the 42" cant hook.  Now, the Jr arch goes on the wish list.   

scully

I just got the big cant and used it on a huge oak log ! I am a believer ! They make a fine product no doubt !
I bleed orange  .

Thank You Sponsors!