iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

There once was a rich woodcutter

Started by 47sawdust, December 22, 2013, 08:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

47sawdust

My wife says to me the other night,'' you never hear any stories that begin,there once was a rich woodcutter''
Wonder why that is.I know everybody here is rollin' in dough.
We're getting an early start on cabin fever.It's been raining here for three days and I couldn't even spell been w/o help.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

ancjr

I personally know of a guy that started with a splitting maul, a chainsaw and a pickup truck.  Sold and delivered firewood.  Later, bought a dump truck.  Kept at it until he had millions in land, buildings, equipment and steady private and government contacts.  Takes the right person, with the right skills  in a good buisness environment, but it does happen.

thecfarm

That swamp logger guy,on TV,Goodson? If he sold all his equipment,he could of retired. IF it was all paid for.
May not be rich,but we are happy.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

ancjr

Nope.  I don't know anyone on TV.  :)

SPIKER

First if you want to be a LOGGER and a MILLIONAIRE then you have to start with several million in the bank, very soon you will have a million dollars  ::)

I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

ancjr

The second million is easier than the first.  So, you should start there. :)

Thank You Sponsors!